Default penthouse suite CSS

We just booked the penthouse suite at css. This will be our third trip to CSS. In the past we stayed in g block and beachfront suites while both the rooms were great we want to change it up. I requested the jacuzzi suite in block D, I was told they cannot guarantee this particular penthouse it is by request. Isnt that what a reservation is for? I'm confused.

Hi SJ,

We look forward to welcoming you home to CSS. The reason we are unable to guarantee a specific room number is due to the fact that we have daily arrivals and departures. Your reservation guarantees you a Penthouse Suite and we will do whatever we can to accommodate your request upon your arrival.

Couples Resorts

SJ...I wondered the same thing about these suites and the Hibiscus Cottage...they both say that. Still not sure I understand. I think we're thinking of a reservation in the states...and this is...well, Jamaica

I have yet to make a reservation at any resort where you can request a specific room. Room assignment in the particular room category you have booked upon arrival is a standard practice everywhere. I have not seen a bad room at CSS yet so I think any Penthouse you get will be great.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Martin View Post
    SJ...I wondered the same thing about these suites and the Hibiscus Cottage...they both say that. Still not sure I understand. I think we're thinking of a reservation in the states...and this is...well, Jamaica
    There is only one Hibiscus Cottage and if you book that, that is what you will get. There are several Penthouse suites in several locations on the property.

Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club