Default Hair & Makeup @ CSS Spa?

FI and I are traveling alone so I thought it'd be nice to get my hair and makeup done at the Spa for our wedding in November. I'm trying not to be super picky so I was hoping to just choose a hairstyle from some options when I get there. Can I do this or do have to come with pictures? I enquired with my wedding coordinator and she said "bring a picture and they'll try to replicate it'. But I don't want to decide before I get there! That's one more thing to have to research and stress over.
    Did anyone get their makeup done there? How'd it go?
    How much time should I plan for? They've offered me an 11:30 appointment and our ceremony is at 2.
    Last edited by annacd; September 23rd, 2015 at 07:24 PM.

I'm getting married in February at CSS, have my hair and makeup appointment booked! How did your experience go? Would you mind sharing pics?
    Tia!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah and Tim View Post
    I'm getting married in February at CSS, have my hair and makeup appointment booked! How did your experience go? Would you mind sharing pics?
    Tia!
    How did you book your spa appointment already? Was it through your wedding planner? I'm getting married at CN in June and was wondering about pre-booking or if I had to wait until we got there. TIA

I just got married at CSS a couple of weeks ago and got my hair and makeup done. Yes, the appointment was booked through the wedding coordinator a few months ahead of time. My appointment was at 11 and the wedding was at 2. The hair/makeup took an hour and a half or so. My hair was more complicated, I chose the style ahead of time and brought pics. I can honestly say my hair and makeup have NEVER turned out as good as they did for my wedding day! I was so impressed. If you have Judith, she will do an amazing job. Do not stress about it! Congrats!

Yes, the wedding planner booked it for me. She's been great!

Hi , i am jimmy ,I just got married at CSS a couple of weeks ago and got my hair and makeup done. Yes, the appointment was booked through the wedding coordinator a few months ahead of time. My appointment was at 6 and the wedding was at 2. The hair/makeup took an hour and a half or so. My hair was more complicated.