Hybrid View

Default romace rewards massage

Hello everyone

17 days and counting I have a question regarding the 30 minute his /hers massage that you receive as a renewed love reward can this be upgraded to a couples massage and pay the difference? and do you know the cost?

Thanks

In my experience (14 trips as a returning guest), it is a couples massage.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I have read both yes and no to your answer. Go to the spa to book the massage with the certificate and ask. They may say ok and you only pay the difference.
    Irie Mon

The last 2 years it has been a couples massage - doesn't much matter as you are either face down or have your eyes covered. It's kind of funny for me because my husband moans in pleasure during the entire event.
    ... it keepsh me shane

mine too!

Do the tree house, it is $10 more, but worth it for a cool experience

I think the question is can you extend the 1/2 hour to an hour and pay the difference?

We have done it, so I know it has been allowed in the past. Our last trip we opted to do the 1/2 hour, and booked another one as well. Next year we plan to do the 1/2 hour and book a Hot Stone.

I can promise you this... You will leaving wanting more! lol

It's always a couples massage, in that you are both in the same room. If you want to upgrade to a full hour, in our experience in 9 trips at all four of the resorts, we have been allowed for a small cost.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

When you book, tell them you want to upgrade to the hour. It will cost you $55 each.

Quote Originally Posted by novjam View Post
    Hello everyone

17 days and counting I have a question regarding the 30 minute his /hers massage that you receive as a renewed love reward can this be upgraded to a couples massage and pay the difference? and do you know the cost?

Thanks
    It is a couples massage.... and you can upgrade it to an hour (highly recommended). I think it was like $90 to upgrade.