Default 6 Days to CN_ what to not miss...

Just 6 days to CN, its our first time to Jamaica, and to Couples (have been at Aruba (with R**) and to Bahamas) and we wanted to know what we should not miss.
    Already planned are:
    trip to bar with cliff divers
    catamaran with snorkeling
    (lots of dirty bananas (started those in Aruba))

Anything else??

Oh, and how cold will it be (I thought I saw about two weeks ago that it was still about 90 F...)

The weather is pretty much the same all the time; it's the tropics!
    The only variation from one visit to the next has been whether the water's choppy or calm. The only time we were able to go on the glass-bottom boat at CN (which we LOVED) was our first visit, 3 years ago. Hopefully the water will be calm enough when we're there (10/27-11/5) to go once or more. I've enjoyed kayaking, and might try windsurfing this time. We will spend a lot of time at the swim-up bar in the main pool, and I play pool volleyball most of the time. Be sure to sing along with Paul in the piano bar on Friday and Saturday (unless he's preempted due to Halloween). Looking forward to meeting you; I'll be wearing a Phillies shirt (unless I'm in the water) and an Eagles hat.

Night Snorkelling, was worth the $35.00 or so dollars. If you never went scuba diving do the free resort course. Glass bottom boat was boring after already snorkelling for me. I'd rather be closer to the animals. Don;t be afraid to get involved with the other guest palying volleyball and other activities. Most of all enjoy the trip and just relax. Eat the jerk chicken as the Heliconia Grill for lunch.

The Hobie-Cats are fun, too. If you do decide to go on the glass bottom boat tour, take some bread with you to feed the fish. You will get an activities sheet when you check in of what is going on from day to day. There is so much going on it's hard to tell you what not to miss. Of course, you just can't beat lying on the beach with a rum drink and a good book! Try the Paradise Passions -- addictive! They will give you a red flag so if you don't want to get up to get a drink, just wave the flag and they'll bring it right to you! You'll love it!!!

DO NOT miss the catamaran cruise, snorkling, or learning how to hobie cat.

the hobie cat seems crazy at first but it was a wonderful time for my husband and I. The cat cruise is just SO MUCH fun! And YES snorkle.

I could have skipped the glass bottom boat ride, it was only fun because of the captain and his jokes.

Be sure to take a walk down the beach to the Office of Nature. They do the best barbecued lobster and it's a great chance to meet some of the locals. Wonderful people there, please say hi to Cookie for us!

Marnie and Dave

Quote Originally Posted by kybluehen View Post
    The weather is pretty much the same all the time; it's the tropics!
    The only variation from one visit to the next has been whether the water's choppy or calm. The only time we were able to go on the glass-bottom boat at CN (which we LOVED) was our first visit, 3 years ago. Hopefully the water will be calm enough when we're there (10/27-11/5) to go once or more. I've enjoyed kayaking, and might try windsurfing this time. We will spend a lot of time at the swim-up bar in the main pool, and I play pool volleyball most of the time. Be sure to sing along with Paul in the piano bar on Friday and Saturday (unless he's preempted due to Halloween). Looking forward to meeting you; I'll be wearing a Phillies shirt (unless I'm in the water) and an Eagles hat.
    Must be the most stressful vacation of your life watching this series.