Default CTI - end of november?

Who's sharing the sunshine?

We will be there November 15-29th!!

Hey sshik,
    Going to CTI 11/30-12/5. 2nd time. C U there, Mon, Airee!

Willie and Patty

Will be there in 26 days
    see you all

Cindy and I will be there from Nov 26th-Dec 3rd. Sunny days soon come.

Mandy(wife) and Ted (husband) will be there from 11/28-12/6 celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and Ted's 49th b-day. Will be our 3rd time to couples tower island, have not been since the remodel, cant wait to see the Jewel of Jamaica again.

Hey Everyone,

We'll be at CTI Nov27 till Dec 5. We're bringing another couple with us who have never been to Jamaica before, so it looks to be a fun and relaxing trip. If you see us at the pool bar, I'll be the one buying the drinks!

Jeff & Marybeth 2X at CSA, and now trying CTI.

Anyone interested in playing golf while we're there. You can drink on the golf course (is there any other way to play?). They leave everyday from the lobby at 0800 and come back by 1300. Still plenty of time to party. Will be there 11/28-12/5. Went to the Bahamas in April (rained all week) and Grand Lido in July (too hot and no people and lousy entertainment) so really need a good vacae for a change. Stayed in COR (2006) and really loved it and still stay in touch with people we met. Wish everyone a good weeks

Default 10 Days

Woo Hoo! Ten days till my toes touch the blue green Caribbean Sea. See you all at the swim-up bar. I'll be buying.