Hybrid View

Default CTI room questions

Hi, this will be our 3rd visit to couples, been to CN twice but 1st time to CTI, planning on going in May. What we wanted to know was, if the delux ocean room is same size as delux garden, as panoramic view doesnt show the delux ocean room. Also which building would you choose, 1 or 4 for best views etc, oh & does the bathroom have a shower as I read that not all rooms have a shower or bath (hate baths). Thanks in advance

All the standard rooms are about the same. All the standard rooms only have a shower. The suites are the only ones that may have a tub.

If I had a pick the building, I would pick building 1, the east wing. It is very private, but the rooms are smaller than building 4. Building 4 has rooms on both sides of the hall way and building 1 only has ocean front rooms.

If you have any other questions, please ask.
    Irie Mon

Our favorite buildings are the Main and West (3 and 4). The east (1) wing is also nice. As for the difference between a garden and ocean, the only real difference is the view and location. The room size and amenities are the same.

I'd be happy to send you the room list that shows where each room is located, as well as a CTI map.

We love CTI and for us, the location is more important than what's inside the room, because in all our trips the one thing we know is that we don't spend much time in the room and when we do, it's for the balcony. Typically, we would always book the deluxe ocean, to get in the main building, but those are now all premier. For our 2010 trip, we booked the Deluxe Ocean and will be in either the east or west wings, which is great for us!

Have a great trip!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015