Default Silly ??? for CSA experts

Ok, here it goes, I am mid 30's avg build size 10. Not rock solid, not too big either. I had a baby within the last year and things are starting to get back to normal. Would it be ok to wear a bikini?

Yep, come as you are!

Yes. Wear that bikini. You will look awesome. In fact, you will find that the best part about jamaica is anything goes. You will not feel self conscious at all.

By all means, wear the bikini. There will be women much larger than a size 10 in them and NO ONE will notice or care. If you are comfortable that is all that matters.

Absolutely!!!

wear your bikini proudly!!!

I'm heading back to CSA for the third time in December -- you will see people of all shapes and sizes proudly wearing bikinis!!

Enjoy!!

dont worry about it. just make yourself comfortable and all will be irie mon.

it is a vacation for you two, not a fashion show. enjoy each others company and everything will be fine. you know, "us" time is a wonderful thing.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by beachtorelax View Post
    Ok, here it goes, I am mid 30's avg build size 10. Not rock solid, not too big either. I had a baby within the last year and things are starting to get back to normal. Would it be ok to wear a bikini?

Are you comfortable with it? This is your vacation, you do what makes YOU happy.

I am a mid 30s guy, that is about 20 lbs overweight, I run all the time, and I have a gut. I am ripping my shirt off right when I get there and only putting it on when I am in a restaurant.

Go for it!

Ahhhh...ya! Why the hell not? I have seen size 16 topless with bikini bottoms on numerous times with no problems. You are who you are. Be comfortable, YOU are on VACATION. Don't worry, be happy!

Uh yes! Wear what u want woman! U did a beautiful thing and experienced the greatest wonder in life...bringing a child into this world. If anybody has something to say about ur body, then (choice word) them! Everyone comes in different packages but the great thing about Couples is nobody makes u feel bad. If u don't care, they don't care and even if u cared, they still don't care! Focus on having a good time and not worrying about a little baby fat, because I've never had a child and I'm just getting out of a 10...so honey u are good!!! ENJOY!!!!

Oh heck yes. Wear what you want. You will see all shapes and sizes at Couples and no one cares.

Ok, that being said: if YOU are going to feel self conscious in a bikini, then don't do it. You'll just make yourself miserable. If YOU are Ok with it, then wear it and enjoy.

I am tempted to say if you have to ask the answer is no. I know that is not much help so wear what you feel comfortable and happy in. You will see all shapes and sizes. No worries. I am in my mid 50's and one of the europeans who insists on going topless. It doesn't matter what you wear as long as you feel ok with it. Enjoy!!

100% !!!!! Enjoy yourself!!

I am mid thirties too. I have had three beautiful baby girls in less than three years. I guess we were getting bored easily
    I hope I will be back to an average size 10 by the time we go to Jamaica. You go girl! Rock the two piece with pride. I am sure you will look amazing! Have fun.

Thanks for the wonderful support! I hate wearing one pieces and tankinis as I am long waisted and they never fit right. I wore my bikini last October in Playa del Carmen at 7 1/2 months pregnant, and felt great. Of course, my belly was huge, but firm, and the boobs looked great! Thanks for the support again. I just didn't know if Jamaica was all swimsuit model types or not. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by beachtorelax View Post
    Thanks for the wonderful support! I hate wearing one pieces and tankinis as I am long waisted and they never fit right. I wore my bikini last October in Playa del Carmen at 7 1/2 months pregnant, and felt great. Of course, my belly was huge, but firm, and the boobs looked great! Thanks for the support again. I just didn't know if Jamaica was all swimsuit model types or not. LOL

Ummm no, not all swimsuit models. Go to the mall, look at the people, picture all types in bathing suits. Honestly, most of the beaches are full of Americans, and well, Americans as a whole, how do I say this nicely. We are a big boned sorta society.

Go for it!

That's the best part about adults only, couple only. 99% of us aren't there to check out other people. Heck! Some of us even run around nekkid, we're so comfortable there. (Not at CSA, of course.)

Wear what you are comfortable in. If you feel self conscious then where whatever you feel most confident in. There are more full bodied figures than perfect 10's I can assure you. Just enjoy.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Come over to tower isle at CTI, skip the swimsuit, leave your inhibitions on the mainland, and enjoy a judgment free zone