Default Couples Trelawny????

I have not seen or heard anything in quite some time about where things stand with Couples Trelawny, unless I have missed it.

Have there been any updates? Or are things on hold with the current state of the economy?

On our trip to CSS in 08 our driver pointed out the location. I was just thinking about it and wondering as I dream..........

When I asked about this serveral months ago, Randymon responded that the plans for this project were on indefinite hold. I suspect currect economic conditions forced a delay and we may see this project come back to life someday.

wow it would be crazy good to have another couples to select from but i understand why they are waiting. we will start saving up now for the ocean suite i am sure we will just have to have!

Marie, the development has had some delays for sure. last acticle i read said 2015 for completion.

Trelawny soon come,

Randy

Are the plans to build a new resort or buy and existing one? Anyone know where in Trelawny? I would love to look up the location on Google Earth!

The plans were to build a new resort from the ground up. This development is a complex of multiple resorts and real estate development of which Couples is just a part of. It has been put on the back burners for the time being due to the world economy.
    Trewlawny is located about 30 minutes east of Montego Bay airport

Quote Originally Posted by photochick View Post
    Are the plans to build a new resort or buy and existing one? Anyone know where in Trelawny? I would love to look up the location on Google Earth!
    The plan is to build on property they've acquired or are about to acquire.

Just a note, the images on Google Earth are not current, The most recent were done in June of 2005. The landscape has changed greatly since then.

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

photochick

The plans were to build a new Couples Resort from ground up.

The original planned area was Harmony Cove and called for a 370 room hotel.

All plans for Couples Trelawny have been tabled indefinitely.

Couples Resorts