Thread: Jan. 23-30 2010

Default Jan. 23-30 2010

There are several Jan. 2010 threads but this one is for Jan.23-30.
    Anyone else?

Sue and Adolph Krantz, Cottage Grove Wisconsin
    This will be our 16 th trip to Jamaica and our 3rd visit to CSS (also been to CTI 3 times and CN 3 times). We'll be joining friends from Green Bay. Go Pack!

Anyone else going to be there Jan 23-30?

Hi Sue and Adolph. This is Cathy and Jim. We met you guys at CSS last April when we went for a day pass and then again at CTI. We will be heading to CSS on Jan 27 to Feb 6. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

We will be there Jan 22 to Jan 27. Celebrating my (dan) 50th birthday Jan 25 and our 25th wedding anniversary on Jan 23. Our 3rd trip to Jamaica - 1st to couples

D&S

Hi Cathy and Jim! It will be great to see you again.

D&S - you won't regret choosing Couples. My (Sue) birthday is Jan. 18th and we will be at CTI that week before coming to CSS on the 23rd. There's no better place to celebrate a birthday or anniversary than Jamaica especially at Couples resorts.

Rick & Lisa (UK)
    We will be there 19th Jan - 02 Feb. This will be our first visit to Jamaica. I (Rick) will be celebrating my 40th birthday.

Rick and Lisa,
    Welcome to Jamaica and Couples! Hope to meet you in January. We arrive at CSS on the 23rd. We'll probably be hanging out with our friends from Green Bay.
    Sue and Adolph
    Last edited by Sueboo; May 3rd, 2010 at 09:57 AM.

Default Jan 21-28

My wife (37) and I(soon to be 40) will be making our first trip to Jamaica and CSS. Looking forward to it. The message board had a lot to do with us choosing Couples. Hope to meet some of you there.

Do any of you know if you can take a Catamaran or Horseback riding excursion outside of Couples? Only thing I was bummed seeing wasn't included.

Any Divers? Plan to do a lot of that.

Todd From WI

We have just booked for Jan. 22-29. We are first timers and will be celebrating a birthday and a belated 25th anniversary from November.

Welcome MnD! Is this your first trip to CSS? We are celebrating my birthday the week before at CTI and our anniversary is actually tomorrow Dec. 4th. There's no better place to celebrate than Couples!

Hi, Sueboo. Yes our first time to Jamaica actually. Wifes birthday is Jan. 31 and 25th anniversary was on Nov.10th. We were going to go then but got worried over hurricane season, we fly out of Vancouver, Canada so it is a long flight to take a chance on bad weather. We went to Vegas instead. This sounds like it will be a very nice holiday.

Default See you there ( Jan. 22/29 )

Can't wait to get to couples SS. We are 1 hr. east of Toronto Canada and it's -20 brrrrr. Looking forward to some R&R.

We are booked for Jan 21/31. First timers to couples but 13th time to Jamaica. We are not far from you Carol&Walt. We are from Waterloo, Ontario. We are so excited about this trip (and getting away from the cold as well double brrrrrr).

Default 1st timers

Hi we arrive on the 21st for 10 days ,we have a long journey as we are coming from Aberdeen in Scotland ,looking forward to meeting you guys dont imagine there will be many scots accents so we will no doubt stand out.

Welcome rohojo - we have a group of friends from Wisconsin that also arrive on the 21st. We will be a CSS on the 23rd transfering from CTI.

Default iriesue

Quote Originally Posted by iriesue View Post
    We are booked for Jan 21/31. First timers to couples but 13th time to Jamaica. We are not far from you Carol&Walt. We are from Waterloo, Ontario. We are so excited about this trip (and getting away from the cold as well double brrrrrr).
    Hello
    We are also excited about getting away, hope to see you there.

Don't forget the single malt rohojo, I'm not too sure they serve it there. See you there.

Hi Cathy & Jim, we will be at CSS the same time as you, 29 Jan - 6 Feb! Our first time to CSS, can't wait!

Karen & Paul
    Ontario, Canada

26th to Feb 3rd. Looking forward to meeting new friends!

Hi, My wife and I are coming this week to CSS for just 3 nights (Thru - Sun) for our 1st trip to Jamaica (her birthday and our anniversary.) Should we plan any off resort activities?

What is Must Do at CSS during our short stay?

Thanks Ya'll - Michael And Melany (from Bham Alabama