Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default November 29th to December 8th Picture thread

First of all sorry to tread on anyones toes who already had a thread going for this time. Been a bit out of the loop of late and have been looking on the message board but it seemed mostly posts for the week before and the week after our trip.

We are Kevin and Becky from the UK. Visiting CN for trip number 15 from 29th Nov through Dec 8th. We are meeting up with freinds from Florida that we made at CN last xmas after having been to SC for thankgiving with other freinds we made at CN 7 years ago.

We have found this board great for recognising people before we get there and have used it since it started and the independent one (dennisphoto from memory)that was running before then.

Looking forward to seeing all our old freinds at CN and hopefully making some more.

Attachment 2633

Peace
    Kevin and Becky

staying 11/30-12/8

dec 2-9

11/27-12/4

go hawks!!!
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

11/26 to 12/4 we will be there!

Becky and Kevin This is Wendy and Nick! We will be there Dec8 in afternoon. Trying right now to get there on the 6th. I hope we do. It would be great!

Kevin and Becky, I remember you guys! We met in the pool bar the December before you got married. My boyfriend Rodney and I will be there Nov 20 th to the 30 ith. Hope to see you guys before we leave. Hope you have a great trip!

Hi Wendy, That would be great. We will be leaving late morning on the 8th so will miss you if you can't get there on the 6th. We are in SC for thanksgiving and will be at the Clemson game.
    Please say Hi to Nick

Love Kevin and Becky

We hope we have not upset anyone. Just dates as replies. Would love to hear a bit about you guys and a pic if poss.

Peace
    Kevin and Becky

We always seem to forget to take photos efore the event and this one was in 40 degree weather, after I had a few cocktails.

Default 30 days until CN

Countdown is now at 30 days until we get home again. Tina & Mike

Wow looking at the photo agian, I got the whole Herman Munster/Frankenstien head thing going on. I need to get another photo.

Default see you soon :)

11/30/09-12/08/09
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Mike and Tina,
    You arrive the same day as us then ? Be good to see you again properly rather than the brief glimpse we got last year as you were leaving and we were arriving
    Where you flying in from?
    See you there

Default Arriving

Hey guys. Actually arrive on the 28th from Chicago O'Hare so will be at CN around 2 or 2:30. See you guys in a very short time.

Mike & Tina

kevin & susanna....arriving dec.3rd around 1:30pm....trying to figure out how to attach a pic....

hope this works

Name:  couples beach 1.jpg
Views: 983
Size:  28.9 KBok...

Hi all,

Great to see some pics. Looking forward to it now, just got my work qualification recerts to get out the way and I can relax a bit.
    See you all soon.

Peace
    Kevin and Becky

Default November 29th to December 8th Picture thread

Name:  DSC00712.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  46.2 KB
    Dennis and Kim from Missouri
    Nov 24th - Dec 1st

Quote Originally Posted by denkim View Post
    Name:  DSC00712.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  46.2 KB
    Dennis and Kim from Missouri
    Nov 24th - Dec 1st

Hey we come in the same day Dennis and Kim. We will have to look for you and say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall Junkie View Post
    Countdown is now at 30 days until we get home again. Tina & Mike
    Looking forward to seeing you again! We sat at your table at the Repeater's Dinner last December. Thirty-two days and counting!

Hi Dennis and Kim, sure we've met you guys before...May, last xmas, may 2008, july 2008....sometime.
    Hi to Liz and David too. We'll see you all there

raydeena,
    we fly from KC to Memphis and get into Montego Bay around 2:00 pm. What time do you land?

I think around 11:05 AM. Our flight got moved twice now, but we will be there way early, which means I can have a cold one on the beach by 2!

Look forward to meeting you all in person. I am the social butterfuly in my marriage, my wife is the quiet and beautiful one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast