Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Name:  Screenshot_20170425-183429.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  46.9 KB

Thank you! We were able to follow the link!

We will!! Thanks for the advice!

Perfect! Thank you for the advice. We're very excited and looking forward to making new friends and enjoying everything the resorts have to offer!

Phil and Emily May 24-30! ������☀️������

1 week and 1 day yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa see yall there

Catching the plane on Saturday!! Very anxious this week. First plane ride with hubby, (only 2nd time on plane ever) First trip out of the country for both of us. and we have never been this far away from our kids. But they are grown now and it is time for us to enjoy ourselves. Can't wait to get to CTI and relax and enjoy!

Ben&Kris will be there May 13-19. 33rd anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by cheri-greg-wv View Post
    Catching the plane on Saturday!! Very anxious this week. First plane ride with hubby, (only 2nd time on plane ever) First trip out of the country for both of us. and we have never been this far away from our kids. But they are grown now and it is time for us to enjoy ourselves. Can't wait to get to CTI and relax and enjoy!
    Hope you have a smooth flight and an amazing vacation! 9 more days for us!

CSA 2014
    CTI 2017

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain" ~Bob Marley

We'll be at the tower from May 13-19. Can't wait to renew our wedding vows. See you guys there.

Two more days...!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏😋😜😘😬. So excited to finally get to this point.... We can't wait to meet all of the new friends we have not met yet. Yeah...!!!!! See you soon..
    Chuck and Wendy

It was great to run into someone from the forum! Hope you had the best time on the rest of your stay! I missed it the day I got home! Take care

Had a very amazing trip! We met some great people and had such a great time with some new friends. I am not sure what your screen names are on the forum but you should know who you are! I want to say Hello and hope the rest of your stay was great, and thank you for being a part of making the trip for Greg and I a memorable one! Maybe we will run into each other at the tower isle swim up bar again one day.

5 MORE DAYS!! We can't wait! I would love to bring a float for the pool. Is this frowned upon? Any thoughts on visiting the other resort/beach for a day?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3