Thread: Romance Rewards

Default Romance Rewards

I just signed up for the romance rewards for our upcoming vacation. Do we get anything for this first trip or is it basically just give you nights stayed for you next trip there?

When you arrive at the resort for your first trip, you'll have zero nights in your account, so you're ineligible to receive returning guest perks. Provide your RR number at check-in. After your stay, your nights will be credited to your account, and you'll be eligible to receive perks on your next trip.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Is there something about being able to go visit a differant resort one day? Will we be able to do that this first time or not?

I believe the "Trading Places" is allowed for your first trip. I think tht that is the only perk for the first timer
    Linda

If you are signed up for Romance rewards exent though at that point you are not a repeat stay quest you will be able to take advantage of Trading Places. Trading Places is the perk that allows you to visit another Couples resort for the day. (CN to CSA & CTI to CSS)
    See FAQ for restrictions and details

Just want to clarify you don't receive your points until after your stay...correct.

This will be our 3rd trip 3years running. We currently have 15 points and this next trip will be for 10days. I was hoping to take advantage of the Passionate Love level and receive a One Category Upgrade upon arrival will this not be an available option for me until my next stay?

Can someone please clarify this for me.

I didn't get a reply so I will repost

Just want to clarify you don't receive your points until after your stay...correct.

This will be our 3rd trip 3years running. We currently have 15 points and this next trip will be for 10days. I was hoping to take advantage of the Passionate Love level and receive a One Category Upgrade upon arrival will this not be an available option for me until my next stay?

Can someone please clarify this for me.

Huddy,

Points are not awarded until AFTER you depart, and in my experience, that generally takes a couple of months (e.g., points for my August 2009 trip to CSS were just credited to my account last week). If you arrive with 15 points in your account, then you're at the renewed love level. After you leave, your account will be credited for the 10 nights stayed in this most recent vacation. On your next trip, you'll have 25 points in your account, which will qualify you for the passionate love level.

I wouldn't count on getting the free upgrade, which is based upon availability. We travel to Couples twice a year, have 50 points in our account, and have yet to receive an upgrade. However, we always stay in one of the higher-priced categories, so there are fewer rooms to which we could be upgraded.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thanks Pamela for the clarification.