Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Early October 2009

Some of us are now starting to do the double digit dance (I will join you in 3 more days)! Let's get a full list of people joining us!

Names: Mark and April
    Dates of trip: 10/3-10/10
    Ages at travel: 30 and 28
    Where are you from? Mobile, AL
    First trip to CSA/Couples? No...3rd to CSA, 5th to Couples
    Reason for trip: Why not?
    What are you most looking forward to? The food and the gorgeous view!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

you folks could not be at Swept Away at a better time. you will be there for the anniversary party October 9th. if our union gets a contract with at&t we hope to join you for a few days.

Randy

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Randy!

keeping my fingers crossed for you also. We too are still hoping we can enjoy the anniversary party this year. i have surgery at the end of august so we're still debating. we missed the party by one day last year so we got to see all the preparation but didn't get to enjoy it Since the FILA special was extended, there is still hopes for us. It may not be a week, but right now I will take any amount of time I can get!!!

We are headed there Oct 5-12 for our Honeymoon!
    Stacey & Steve, 25 & 26, Arlington, VA

My hubby and I get there the day after the anniversary party just like last year. We will be there the 10th through the 16th.

We will be there OCT 9-14 hope to see you all there

Default October 5 - 12, 2009

My fiance and I are heading to Swept Away October 5 - 12 for our honeymoon and I CAN'T WAIT!! This will be our first trip together other than our yearly camping trips.

Going to be there 10/5-10/10 for our honeymoon!
    Matt and Emily, Houston, TX.

Me and my soon to be husband will be at CSA from Oct 9-16. I can't wait we are getting married on the 12th. First time to couples.

Default Linda and Mike

My husband and I just made reservations for October 7th - 13th. The 7th is our 31st wedding anniversary. We renewed our vows at CSA last year. We had a fantastic time!!!! This will be our second visit to CSA. I guess we get to attend the repeaters dinner this year??? We are from Maryland. Looking forward to meeting everyone.....

Names: (left to right in the picture)Christa,Darick,Dave(me),and Niki (my wife),the final 2 in the pic are not coming.
    Dates of trip: 10/3-10/10
    Ages at travel: (Left to right) 28 or 29 for Darick and Christa, 32 and 33 for me and my wife.
    Where are you from? Salisbury MD
    First trip to CSA/Couples? Yes.all of us have been to Jamaica at least 3 times each.
    Reason for trip: Go same week every year for anniversary.
    What are you most looking forward to? Not having to work and getting hammered.

Damn I cant wait to get outta here.I look forward to returning to Negril as opposed to Ocho this year.We are all funloving people.We all love to drink dance and party.Were all counting the days.Hope to meet all of you there.Come say hi.

jimithing,

Will you try posting your picture again? Thanks!

Others who will be joining us, please post pictures so we can say "hi" if we see you!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Names: Carleigh and Adam
    Date of trip: 10/9 - 10/16
    Ages: 25 and 29

Default cant wait to go.....

my friends and family will be at csa from october 7th to 14th. its my parents 40th anniversary so we will be there for there vow renewals on oct 10th. there is a total of ten of us going, its my third time to csa but everyone else is a csa "virgin" i cant wait to show everyone my home away from home. this is a picture of me and dan on the right and our best married friends pam and pj on the left. we were just being drunk and silly....cant wait to bring them to paradise !!!
    i think about leaving every day and cant wait to be there on the beach with my flag in the sand....

I am trying to post the pic but it keeps fai;ing and I am not sure what I am doing wrong

jimithing....it took me forever to figure out how to post a picture. dont give up though i love the name you must be a big dmb fan, me and dan are huge fans also. cant wait to talk to you guys there - we would love to buy you guys a drink - amy

jimithing,

Under the "Go Advanced" link for posting a reply, click "Manage Attachments", choose your file(s) and click "Upload". Depending on the size of your file(s), it may take a while. When the upload is complete, you will see your file(s) listed in the "Current Attachments" section of the Manage Attachments pop-up window and in the "Attach Files" below your written message. Then you will be ready to post with a picture.

I hope this helps! Looking forward to seeing everyone in a short 46 days!

Mark & April

I had to shrink it to fit.I hope it works this time.

Default october 9-14

Bob and Wendy from Virginia Beach October 9-14th. Travelling with Helen and Steve from Porstmouth, this is our second time, celebrating anniversary number three. Steve and Helen are first timers.

well we have a tentative agreement and we have booked. "home" for the sixth time on October 8.

Randy

We are getting very excited!
    trip date: Oct 3 - 10
    it will be our 3 trip to CSA our 4th to couples.
    Coming from Springfield MO
    Our ages are give and take 40
    Our reason for the trip: it is our time for ourselves, no kids or schedules! It is amazing how much it helps our souls and our marriage. We really do fall in love again.

Default We'll be there but what's the anniversary party??

Hi there,

We'll be there from Oct 5-12 for our honeymoon

Hi There,
    This is Kristen and Hans... we will be at CSA Oct 5-12. What's the anniversary party??

(Couldn't upload pic but here's our wedding website with pics!)
    http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/Kr...llana&HansKunz

I have never been there for the Anniversary Party, but I have gathered that it is like the weekly Friday night Beach Party on steroids...lol! I am really looking forward to it this year!

Mark & April

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast