Hybrid View

Default Anyone for golf in November CSS

Hubby & I will be at CSS November 16-30th. He would really like to have a round of golf but I am definitely not a golfer. I'd rather lay in the sun or maybe spend some time at the spa!
    Curious if there is anyone that will be at CSS during that period that would like a golf partner.

Default Golf at CSS

Quote Originally Posted by beloro2 View Post
    Hubby & I will be at CSS November 16-30th. He would really like to have a round of golf but I am definitely not a golfer. I'd rather lay in the sun or maybe spend some time at the spa!
    Curious if there is anyone that will be at CSS during that period that would like a golf partner.
    Hi beloro2,

Wife (Caz) & I arrive CSS 23rd Nov - 30th Nov. I'm bringing my golf clubs so looking for golf partner. Caz doesn't play so will either be on beach or Tennis court.

Maybe we could arrange to meet up and arrange a golf time?

Brian & Caz (Scotland)

Beloro2

Me and Brian have already been talking, in the "meet up CSS section", about golfing during that week.
    Jen and I have our picture on our profile page. If you see us, introduce yourselves and we can make arrangements. We might make a day trip to CSS, if the island is closed next week for any reason.

Jen and I arrive on the 16th at CTI for 7 days. I am going to try and get a round of golf in while I'm there. If he would like to join me, have him call CTI and leave contact information. then we can make arrangements. On the 23rd, Jen and I move to CSS for 7days. We can defiantly make arrangements there for a couple days of golf. Also for all 6 of us to have dinner together.

See you at the beach (drinks in hand of course), Scott and Jennifer Rainey