Default Questions on the New Spa at CSA

We have not been to CSA since last year, and are anxiously looking forward to using our spa credit in January. I have heard some folks refer to the new jacuzzi in the spa area. Can you soak in it before and after a spa treatment? Where is it located? Any details would be appreciated!

After you check in and change into your robe, they take you into this room right off of the reception area and there is a long skinny spa pool. We were told to arrive 15 minutes early and used that time to soak before our couples massage. The pool had blue lights in it and was really nice. We didn't get in it after (we went to the outdoor hottub) but I'm sure we could have if we wanted to.
    Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by jennann918 View Post
    After you check in and change into your robe, they take you into this room right off of the reception area and there is a long skinny spa pool. We were told to arrive 15 minutes early and used that time to soak before our couples massage. The pool had blue lights in it and was really nice. We didn't get in it after (we went to the outdoor hottub) but I'm sure we could have if we wanted to.
    Enjoy!
    This may be a silly question, but are supposed to wear a swim suit under your robe?

I'm confused. So bring your swimsuit to the massage for the pool beforehand? I have seen pics of this pool and known its there for some time but never considered the clothing logistics.

We wore our suits under our clothes, changed into the robes over the suits, soaked for a bit and then took it all off for the massage in the little rooms. You could probably bring a pair of underwear with you to wear during the massage if that's what your comfort requires, too.

I guess this all depends upon your comfort level. We wore our swimsuits and relaxed in the pool before hand. We were also the on ly two people there.
    You are allowed to undress to your comfort level for your massage. The distance from the pool to your massage room is just a few steps

Thanks! I was good with the massage part but since the last time I was there was the old spa, I hadn't ever considered wearing a swimsuit on the way to the massage. I couldn't imagine people would be hanging out in the spa pool naked and ready for their massages! hahaha. Thanks!