Thread: CSS rooms

Default CSS rooms

My husband and I stayed at CSS for our honeymoon last November and completely fell in love with it! For my graduation from nursing school, he is planning to take me back. BUT I really want to stay in the same type of room/same block as we stayed in last time. Anyone know how I could get a more detailed map OR how I could find out what room we were in???

Thanks everyone!

Did you sign up for Romance Rewards? When you log in to the Romance Rewards site click on the points tab and scroll all the way to the right. It should list your room number of your previous stay.

unfortunately no... we used a travel agent.

Regardless of whether you used a travel agent, you really should sign up for Romance Rewards (Couples' program which reqards repeat visitors). That way you will get the repeat visitor perks. You don't havce to book through Couples to sign up for Ramance Rewards. You can find out mor at this link.
    http://couples.com/RomanceRewards/index.html

You can sign up for Romance Rewards online. It doesn't matter how you booked your previous trip. Once you sign up you will be assigned a member number and can access your member status and information. You will also be eligible for the repeat guest perks on your next trip. Click on Romance Rewards on the left side of the message board for more information on how to sign up. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sueboo View Post
    Did you sign up for Romance Rewards? When you log in to the Romance Rewards site click on the points tab and scroll all the way to the right. It should list your room number of your previous stay.
    Sueboo,

Thank you, I did not realize that was there, never scrolled over, that is very cool!!!!!