Default Topless and Thongs??

We are going to CSS. We arent into the full "nekked" thing. I do want to lay out topless or with a thong bathing suit. Where do we fit in? Can I stay on the main beach? I dont want to make others feel uncomfortable either. Thanks...

Main beach is acceptable.

Attachment 2683
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; January 13th, 2010 at 07:03 PM.

While at CN I think I only saw two thongs and a handful of topless people. At CN there is also a AN beach.

You'll be fine on the main beach. How many topless or thongs you will see depends on who is there that week - you may not see any or you may see alot. Have fun and No Worries - do what makes you happy!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Main beach will be fine. Enjoy!!

are you a guy or a girl,,,,it makes a difference !!!!!

As stated, at the main beach, that is acceptable. While we visited CSS only one day on the Trading Places pass we visited the mineral pool near the fitness center. There was no one there, so I guess if that were the case you might be able to go topless there. Otherwise not at the pools. Never read anything regarding thongs.
    Vicky

Well, gloriothsky. I go topleith all the time and no one ever thes anything to me. And what is this thing about not being able to thing a thong? I'm having truoble understhanding.

Richie

CSS allows topless on the main beach and thongs are also allowed. In all of our trips to all of the Couples, I've seen only a handful of thongs, but several topless. But who cares! Do what you want and feel comfortable with. No worries, mon!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Well, heck....if I was brave enough to go topless and wear a thong, I'd go ahead and go AN, not much of a difference IMO.
    Kristen

No problems, Enjoy.
    Irie Mon

Well, heck....if I was brave enough to go topless and wear a thong, I'd go ahead and go AN, not much of a difference IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    I do want to lay out topless or with a thong bathing suit.
    YES and YES!
    影舞葉

giffie

Good point! Could be an interesting view.

Attachment 2723
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; February 20th, 2010 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post
    I totally agree with that! You would not draw as much attention to yourself on the AN beach because everyone has the same nothing on.
    A great big DITTO on these two replies!!! You will definitely get more attention being topless and wearing a thong on the non-AN beach than you will by being AN on the AN beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Roclin View Post
    A great big DITTO on these two replies!!! You will definitely get more attention being topless and wearing a thong on the non-AN beach than you will by being AN on the AN beach.
    ever dawn on you that may be one of the reasons women choose to do it ? wear it proudly especially if you have the works to make it work

Last March at CN, my GF had no problem being on the AN beach, but when we went for a walk along the clothed beach, she felt too uncomfortable to go topless.

On the "nekked" side, no worries. Everyone fits in because everyone's the same...."nekked"! On the clothed side, people fret about what everyone else thinks because they don't wanna be different or make others uncomfortable. Very strange.

But don't worry...my GF did also wear a thong and we didn't hear anything negative. The comments she did receive were positive and mostly from other women telling her that they wished they had the courage to wear one.

Attachment 2727
    Last edited by jamaican_junkie; February 23rd, 2010 at 02:57 AM.

iagree! I wouldn't feel comfortable going topless with a thong on the regular beach but I felt very comfortable going AN on the natural beach.....who would have thunk? I will tell you though that if no one is at the mineral pool this time...I think I will try topless and see if I can get away with it. Just because I hear that the mineral pool has healing qualities!

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    ever dawn on you that may be one of the reasons women choose to do it ? wear it proudly especially if you have the works to make it work
    Absolutely steverandlinda! And that's what I was trying to point out.

If you want to get an all-over-tan and be all-but-nekkid and want admiring eyes to more obviously show their appreciation for all you have been blessed with, than wearing a thong and being topless on the non-AN side will get you all you want.

If you want the all-over-tan without the obvious attention than get AN on the AN beach. I'm sure all your attributes will still be appreciated but on the AN side people just don't seem to ogle in the same way as people on a non-AN beach.

Maybe it's just people exercising their imagination on the non-AN side which isn't required on AN side... maybe.

You all are so funny!! I guess I will just go with my comfort level when I get there. NO WORRIES MON!!...seems like the consensus with everyone! Love the pictures! Its kinda funny to say but....I think the middle pic is the style I will be "sportin"!!Ha HA!

You bring up a good question. I'm in the same boat as you. Too shy to go completely nude, but willing to lay out in a thong or topless. It will be our first time at CSA in December, so I'll report what I see.

Mikel

I guess I will just go with my comfort level when I get there
    That says it all.

Default Yes...

Bloody Bay is a beautiful place...

Later..............Joe D.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm topless right now reading this but I do have boxer underwear on? What????