Thread: Sunglasses?

Default Sunglasses?

We are going to try the island for the first time in January. Is it ok to wear your sunglasses or hat? I know I won't feel totally nekid if I have my sunglasses on. Also, has anyone ever balked? By that I mean taken the boat over and then gone right back? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnies View Post
    We are going to try the island for the first time in January. Is it ok to wear your sunglasses or hat? I know I won't feel totally nekid if I have my sunglasses on. Also, has anyone ever balked? By that I mean taken the boat over and then gone right back? Just a thought.
    Of course you can wear your sunglasses and hat (actually, there recommended)... As well as any jewelry you wanna show off... Also, any body jewelry you have, those are ALWAYS interesting

As far a people "balking" i have seen a few turn right around, but i think that they had no intention of staying, and were just "checkin it out". that's all cool tho....

See you there in 11 days!

-The Captain

Default You will be OK

Both sunglasses and hats, even big floppy ones are worn on the island. You can even sit in a lounge chair and rest your novel or a magazine on your lap. You can also jump in the pool and keep your body below the surface up to your shoulders.
    We saw a few people come over on 1 boat and return on the next. no pressure, no judgement, just do your thing and be happy.