Hybrid View

Default CSA - Jacuzzi Suite questions

Hi all,
    YIPPIE!! finally getting back to Jamaica & to Couples!! We stayed at CN about 4 years ago & absolutely loved it!! We have been dying to go back & to try CSA. This trip we are traveling with our best friends so we will be having a blast!!
    We are staying for 2 weeks & thinking about booking the jacuzzi suite. Has anyone stayed?? is it worth the extra $$$ to upgrade
    Just really cant wait to get back to Couples!!

We stayed in the GHVS a few weeks ago. I would not recommend upgrading to the jacuzzi suite. There are at least 4 hot tubs that I can think of on property. And it's hot in Jamaica, so sitting in a hot jacuzzi didnt' appeal to us. But we loved the Great House. It is close to the restaurants we like, the pool bar, Elvis and the jet skis, etc. We were in room 5209 and had a fantastic view. We were one room over from the jcuzzi suite so our view was 99% as good as theirs! I would stay longer instead of upgrading!

The pics I attached were of the regular non-jacuzzi suites in the Great House. Hope this helps!

Have fun regardless of the room you choose! Ya mon!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

We stayed in the Jacuzzi suite in August for our honeymoon. It was wonderful. We went into another room in the GH and it was not nearly as big. The GHJS has the best view and the largest bathroom. It is HUGE. It was very romantic. I highly recommend it. But then again...you could be in any room at CSA and have an incredible time.