Hybrid View

Default How much does it cost to do open water certification at CSA?

My fiancee and I just booked our honeymoon at CSA...we are so excited! After reading all the reviews and looking at pictures, I'm going to be grouchy for the next 9 months until we get there! We are budgeting very carefully for our trip, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it costs to complete your diving open water certification at CSA- I can't find that information anywhere on the website. I appreciate your help!

Your best bet is to email the resort by clicking on the contact us on the left.
    Irie Mon

Hi AshLynn,
    It costs $250 per person. My husband and I were there last year and did the PADI scuba certification (also $250 per person) and did the open water certification last week while at CSA for another $500 USD.
    Hope that helps!

Open water certification is $365.00us dollars. you can contact the dive shop at or check them out on face book at couples swept away dive club.
    You can also do the study part of the course online for $120.00 this is found on this site. This goes to padi. There will be an additional cost to finish the pool and ocean work, I dont know the price for this part so contact the hotel.
    Hope this helps.