Hybrid View

Default How much does it cost to do open water certification at CSA?

Hello,

My fiancee and I just booked our honeymoon at CSA...we are so excited! After reading all the reviews and looking at pictures, I'm going to be grouchy for the next 9 months until we get there! We are budgeting very carefully for our trip, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it costs to complete your diving open water certification at CSA- I can't find that information anywhere on the website. I appreciate your help!

Your best bet is to email the resort by clicking on the contact us on the left.

http://www.couples.com/021contactus_other.htm
    Irie Mon

Hi AshLynn,
    It costs $250 per person. My husband and I were there last year and did the PADI scuba certification (also $250 per person) and did the open water certification last week while at CSA for another $500 USD.
    Hope that helps!
    Cheers,
    Terri

Open water certification is $365.00us dollars. you can contact the dive shop at csa.scuba@couples.com or check them out on face book at couples swept away dive club.
    You can also do the study part of the course online for $120.00 this is found on this site. This goes to padi. There will be an additional cost to finish the pool and ocean work, I dont know the price for this part so contact the hotel.
    Hope this helps.