Default Included Activities

My husband and I are going to Jamaica in December 09 and are leaning towards one of the Couples Resorts. We wanted to know if anyone has had problems trying to sign up for the included activities (snorkling, catamaran cruise, ect.). In some of the reviews I have read it was noted that some found that all of the activities were booked every day of their trip. The added activities are what has put the Couples Resorts ahead of the others. Any insight would be great. Thanks!

We have been to CSA and CSS. We never had any problem signing up for any of the activities at CSS, including snorkeling and scuba.

Because CSA is a bigger resort, the activities will fill up. The trick is to sign up early in the day. For example, you can sign up for snorkeling one day ahead of time. We would just try to get to the watersports hut by around 9:00 or 10:00 (stop there on our way to breakfast). The 11:00 snorkel trip tends to fill up first. I rarely saw all three snorkel trips fill up a day ahead of time (and we've been to CSA three times).

We also never had a problem reserving a spot for the catamaran cruise at CSA. Just don't wait until the last minute, or your last day there, to decide to do the cruise. Make your reservation early in your trip and you'll be fine.

jtdalby

We will be 1st timers to CSS in Oct. I have heard the opposite. That it is not overly crowded, and the is "No Problem Mon" in making any reservations. I agree with you, the added activities and all-inclusiveness(is that a word?) is what grabbed our attention. But, what really booked us was the uncrowded facilities, and unbelievably wonderful staff and treatment. I hope you have a great time, whatever you choose. I know we will! Jonathan&Nikki (Martinsburg,WV)

In all of our trips to all of the Couples, we haven't once had any trouble signing up for any of the excursions. However, if you wait until the morning of, then there might not be any room left.

And just an FYI, if you are looking for the most inclusions, CTI has the most with horseback riding, catamaran cruise and Dunn's River Falls.

Have fun!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

We did not have any problems last November signing up for anything. We did everything we wanted to do with no issues whatsoever.