Default Romance Package?????

Does anyone know about a "Romance Package" you can purchase where the resort will have champagne and fresh flowers waiting in your room at check in? We will arrive at CSS on 2/11/10 and wanted to know if this was an option.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    suzyQ

Contact the Romance Concierge at http://www.couples.com/021contactconcierge.htm. They will be able to help you set this up.

Having it done at check in maybe hard, it all depends on when they assign the rooms. I would still ask.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Does anyone know about a "Romance Package" you can purchase where the resort will have champagne and fresh flowers waiting in your room at check in? We will arrive at CSS on 2/11/10 and wanted to know if this was an option.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    suzyQ
    Hey SuzyQ, I did this for my wife when we were at CN in April. It was a nice way to begin our evening. We had arrived before 11:00am so our room wasn't ready. We headed right to the beach and Heliconia for lunch. About 3:00 we went to get our keys. Our bags were in our room and so was the champagne and flowers. She was really surprised. We sat on our patio and had a glass of champagne enjoying the view and the Jamaican heat. We sipped the rest of the champagne while we unpacked, showered and got ready for dinner. The flowers lasted all week.

I got the package that also came with spa certificates, gift shop certificates and a private dinner. My wife loved everything.

ENJOY!