Default Fly from Montego Bay on the Charter Airlink Flight to Couples Sans Souci?

Has anyone flew on the charter Airlink flight from Montego Bay airport to the Ocho Rios airport and transfer to Couples Sans Souci? We are wondering if it saves any time and if it doesn't, is it still worth the view from the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by floridawaterskier View Post
    Has anyone flew on the charter Airlink flight from Montego Bay airport to the Ocho Rios airport and transfer to Couples Sans Souci? We are wondering if it saves any time and if it doesn't, is it still worth the view from the plane.
    I have not done it but have looked into a flight from Negril to Ocho Rios. It would definitely save time, and I imagine the views would be spectacular. I think TimAir is the only group flying right now. You can go to their website and see flight times between the airfields. http://www.timair.net/domestic-airli...rters-jamaica/

We have not taken the flight, but a couple of years back, some CN guests were annoyed that there was no room on the plane for their luggage. Something to ask about before you book. My wife and I enjoy the bus trip, you get more of a feel for the island and the people. Not to mention the obligatory Red Stripe Stop!
    You can't lay on the beach and drink rum all day, if you don't get started in the morning!