Default Activity Schedule for CSA

Does anyone who has been to CSA recently know if the activity schedule on the website is current. Will it still be the same on Thanksgiving? Will they still have the talent show on Thursday, Thanksgiving? I am hoping they still will have all the same activities.

I am so excited. It's only 3 1/2 more weeks. We have never been to Couples before, and I know we will love it. It's our 5th anniversarry. I keep telling my husband what's included. He keeps asking me what's the gimmick, it can't be all that and have all that included. He doesn't read the message board. He'll believe me once we get there. I was looking for a "Couples" resort right on the beach that would be all inclusive. At first I was looking at the Shoe resort, and then after reading this message board, I was convinced Couples was for us. I can't wait. Thanks for eveyone's help. I am already planning to go to CSS next year.

I did what you are doing right now....trying to plan. I jsut got back a few weeks ago and let me just tell you that I am the most Type A person out there. But when I got to CSA, I threw all our plans out the window. We were going to go on the small sailboats, play tennis, kayak, juet ski, and a number of off resort activities (Appleton Rum Tour, YS Falls, etc). When we got there, we just couldn't bring ourselves to go off the property for more than 2 hours (shopping trip). It was an instant relaxation and our plans went out the window.
    I don't know if the schedule is the same as the internet. You will get one when you check in or it will be in your room - I can't remember. My only advice is not worry about it. You will have plenty of time to do everything you want to do if you are looking for a "go, go, go" vacation. We opted to hang on the beach!!

Have fun and congrats on your anniversary! Don't forget to post a review when you come back and tell us how your husband reacted to NO gimmicks!

Happy Travels!

Does anyone have a list of the off-resort tours offered through CSA's tour desk?

Must agree with Maryrnp!!! The only plan is, is to have a blast!!!
    Kristen

Mary, you are gonna love CSA. It is really beautiful. Make sure you check out the Martini Bar above the Palms and take a stroll at night. It is so romantic at night. Have a blast. This message board is very helpful and it made my trip everything it could be.

Oh, another "planner," are you? Me too. Turns out when we arrived at CSA, the only plans we ended up making were like, hmm, bar opens at 10, snorkeling at 11.

Have an absolute ball. It's absolute paradise.

Thanks for your help. Three more weeks. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by maryrnp View Post
    Does anyone who has been to CSA recently know if the activity schedule on the website is current. Will it still be the same on Thanksgiving? Will they still have the talent show on Thursday, Thanksgiving? I am hoping they still will have all the same activities.

I am so excited. It's only 3 1/2 more weeks. We have never been to Couples before, and I know we will love it. It's our 5th anniversarry. I keep telling my husband what's included. He keeps asking me what's the gimmick, it can't be all that and have all that included. He doesn't read the message board. He'll believe me once we get there. I was looking for a "Couples" resort right on the beach that would be all inclusive. At first I was looking at the Shoe resort, and then after reading this message board, I was convinced Couples was for us. I can't wait. Thanks for eveyone's help. I am already planning to go to CSS next year.
    if you are going to plan anything i would check to see what time the sunsets ( ja doesnt change clocks) and plan to have a bottle of bubbly chilled approx 22 minute before. Pull up a chair pop the cork and plan to drink in negril...