Default In Memory of Charlie

I just wanted to share a story with all who loved Charlie.
    My husband and I got married in June of 2008. We were originally scheduled to honeymoon at Couples Ocho Rios, but due to the rennovation were moved to Couples Sans Souci. At first I was disappointed because even if we went to Tower Isle on our next trip(which we will be doing in 2011), we would never know what would have been. We loved our trip to Sans Souci, and the day I found out Charlie passed was the day of our 4th "been together" anniversary.
    I am going to school to be a teacher and have to do a "Creature Feature" presentation of a Sea Turtle using a puppet and powerpoint. I thought everyone would be pleased to know that Charlie will be greatly honored...I am sure the tears in my eyes will speak volumes about the impact Charlie has had on people at CSS.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by mrsferguson678 View Post
    I just wanted to share a story with all who loved Charlie.
    My husband and I got married in June of 2008. We were originally scheduled to honeymoon at Couples Ocho Rios, but due to the rennovation were moved to Couples Sans Souci. At first I was disappointed because even if we went to Tower Isle on our next trip(which we will be doing in 2011), we would never know what would have been. We loved our trip to Sans Souci, and the day I found out Charlie passed was the day of our 4th "been together" anniversary.
    I am going to school to be a teacher and have to do a "Creature Feature" presentation of a Sea Turtle using a puppet and powerpoint. I thought everyone would be pleased to know that Charlie will be greatly honored...I am sure the tears in my eyes will speak volumes about the impact Charlie has had on people at CSS.
    .....<______>

It is really going to be strange to be at CSS and not see Charlie. Really saddens me to think of walking past that grotto empty.

Sure feel the same way about missing Charlie. I remember some talk about adopting a young turtle to live in the grotto, but there were some govt. issues. Does anyone know if anything has develped with that?