Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default List of laundry charges at CN as of 10/17/09

    I thought someone might find it useful to have a list of the laundry charges from the order sheet in the rooms at CN.

    Men
    t-shirt - $1.50
    dress shirt - $3.00
    sports shirt - $2.00
    undershirt - $1.00
    trouser - $3.00
    jeans - ??? (perhaps depends on size/style?)
    pyjama suit - $3.00
    bath robe - $2.00
    bush jacket - $2.50
    socks/pair - $0.50
    sweater - $2.50
    dress shorts - $2.50
    shorts - $1.50

    Women
    fancy blouse - $3.00
    plain blouse - $2.00
    jeans skirt - $2.50
    dress skirt - $2.50
    fancy dress - $3.50
    plain dress - $3.00
    slacks - $3.00
    jeans - ???
    sport shorts - $1.50
    nightgown - $2.00
    t-shirt - $1.50
    dress shorts - $2.50

    No dry cleaning items accepted. I had jeans shorts and listed them under sports shorts which was fine. The bag and order sheet were in the top drawer of our "dresser." Put the laundry in the bag, fill out the sheet, and leave them on your bed to be picked up by housekeeping. It's also a good idea to call housekeeping to let them know you have it to pick up. We left the bag on the bed and twice housekeeping just moved it to clean and never actually took it so we had to call again.

    Give them at least 24 hours to get the clothes back to you.

  2. #2

    Default

    What's the difference between a fancy blouse and a plain blouse? And does it make the plain blouse feel bad for not being a fancy blouse?

  3. #3

    Default

    how much for a shoe shine?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
    What's the difference between a fancy blouse and a plain blouse? And does it make the plain blouse feel bad for not being a fancy blouse?
    Not to its face, but I have seen fancy blouse and fancy dress snicker.

  5. #5

    Default

    Do you know if they do just a press or iron. I have two dresses that I know will be wrinkled by the time I get there and I am a really lousy ironer.

  6. #6

    Default

    What if you need a croc shine....now I bet that is expensive!!! LOL
    Kristen

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bet0925 View Post
    Do you know if they do just a press or iron. I have two dresses that I know will be wrinkled by the time I get there and I am a really lousy ironer.
    If you pack your dresses on a hanger with a plastic drycleaning bags over them, they will tavel almost wrinkle-free. When you unpack, hang them in the bathroom while someone takes a steamy shower and they will be fine.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    What if you need a croc shine....now I bet that is expensive!!! LOL
    Brilliant !!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs2cool View Post
    If you pack your dresses on a hanger with a plastic drycleaning bags over them, they will tavel almost wrinkle-free. When you unpack, hang them in the bathroom while someone takes a steamy shower and they will be fine.
    But in the meantime is there an iron and ironing board in the room?

    Brian
    The trouble with doing nothing is you never know when you are done.

  10. #10

    Default

    Never mind found my answer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •