Thread: Jheanel

Default Jheanel

Can anyone tell me if Jheanel is still the bartender at SSB? We will be coming back for our 4th visit in May and really enjoyed her.

She will there in July (09), Happy and with a BIG Smile on her face.

Jeff

We met here when she first found out she was pregnant...I can't believe it has been so long since we first met her! Can't wait to see her again and hopefully see pictures of her new baby....and of course drink some of her special SSB concoctions!!

Does anyone know when Jheanel is due to have her baby? We met her in April and didn't know she was pregnant! We were hoping she would be at SSB in January.

She was pregnant in april 08. Sorry I should have clarified......time goes by so fast.

bobndeanne:
    Are you sure it was Jheanel who was pregnant in April 08? In March of 08 Saskiann (sp?) was at SSB and in April 09 she was working at the juice bar by the spa and told us all about her baby who was 4 month old. Jheanel in April 09 was bartending at SSB and showed us family pictures. Jheanel did not have any children at that time.

We saw Jheanel in December 08, and she was single, and had no children. Can anyone who has recently been to CSS tell us what is going on. We are back this December and really hoped to see here again.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    We saw Jheanel in December 08, and she was single, and had no children. Can anyone who has recently been to CSS tell us what is going on. We are back this December and really hoped to see here again.
    We were there in September and there was a Jheanel who was a bartender at SSB. I don't know about kids or anything but she was a whale of a good bartender. There was a group which arranged for her to join us at the Gala. She was dressed to the hilt and very beautiful. Lindad we will be returning to CSS on November 30 thru December 6th. Hope to give you an update.

piggly wiggly what does that rep. do you work at piggly wiggly???

We'll be there on Dec. 5th. Plane is due in around 12:30 so hopefully we can have a couple of hours of SSB AN before we have to get textile. See ya there.
    Linda

We'll be there on Dec. 5th. Plane is due in around 12:30 so hopefully we can have a couple of hours of SSB AN before we have to get textile. See ya there.
    Look for the guy wearing a shirt with a pig on the front. "I am big on the Pig"

Will do, but what about on SSB? Do you have a tattoo of a pig? Actually my husband (who likes to be called Rooster) has a tattoo of a rooster on his arm. See ya there.
    Linda

aaahhhh! I can't believe how I messed up Saskiann and Jheanel....Sueboo, you are right. I blame it on the tequila!! I am looking forward to meeting Jheanel if she is half as fun as everyone says she is.

They are both wonderful ladies. Saskiann was at the juice bar near the spa in April 09 and Jheanel was at SSB. They do rotate the bartenders around to the different bars. I hope they both are still there in January!

Default Tattoo

Will do, but what about on SSB? Do you have a tattoo of a pig? Actually my husband (who likes to be called Rooster) has a tattoo of a rooster on his arm. See ya there.
    I guess you will have to wait until we get to CSS to see.

does anyone have pictures of them to post? that might clarify who is who

does anyone have pictures of them to post? that might clarify who is who

Default Picture

Here is a picture of Jehnael we took last December.Name:  Jhenael-resized.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  49.4 KB
    Linda

Yep that is not the bartender we had in april 08 so I did get them mixed up....I can't wait to meet Jheanel in 32 days!

Lindad... that is such a nice picture of Jheanel. What a beautiful Jamaican smile! Her smile and personality are so captivating, that most of us guests don't focus on her name tag and are not quite sure how to spell her name!! I thought it was Jhenael? Someone who is sure, get me straight.

She is a great bartender, too. I hope Jheanel is there when we come home to Sunset Beach on the 28th of this month. She represents the friendly warmth and relaxed professionalism that keeps us coming back to Couples. We are looking forward go seeing so many of the staff we have met over the last three visits. I want to give out a bunch of big "tommywommy hugs."

I'm not sure if I spelled it right. She gave us her name and address last year when we were there, but it is at home in my office, and I am at work, so I'll have to check it out when I get home.
    Linda

Just saw her last week! She is still smiling and helped make our repeat stay at CSS so very very much like coming home! She was laughing that so many people thought she was pregnant :-)

She is a gem.

we were as SSB in October 2009. And the bartender then was Francine. No sure if she is still there? If Jheanle is there now? or if she was away while we were there in OCtober and they had someone replacing her.

Anyone know anything about if Francine is still there??
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

Lindad: Love your picture of Jehnael. We will see her again on March 26th! she is the very best!