Default Dec 14th- Dec 21st CSA

Hi I am going to CSA for my honeymoon and my soon to be hubby wants to know if someone would be able to post pics of the sportsbar, he would also love to know if he will be able to watch football!?

Any tips or advice is appreciated! This will be both of our first time in Jamaica and we are soooo excited! We will be staying in the beachfront verandah suite, any pics would be wonderful!!

Thanks so much!!!!

Kev and I will be there 12/18-12/26 for the 3rd time! Can't wait.

As for the sport's complex, I only can find one pic that we have and it's from 2 years ago and I can't remember if they moved things around last year. Here's the direct link to the picture for that http://picasaweb.google.com/Kevinand...66133026153218 and yes you can watch football. There is a big screen TV that I recall being in that room.

We were bad..never got our 2008 pictures up so all the ones you'll see in our gallery are from our 2006 trip. We have not stayed in a Beachfront Verandah but have stayed in Atrium and Beachfront Suite. Loved them both.

First time in Jamaica? I remember that feeling and now we can't stop talking about it. I mean, it's bad, we are hooked. Would be cool if we could meet up while we are there.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Thanks so much! My future hubbys name is Kevin! Would love to meet up!!! Where are you coming in from? We are from Delaware. I am getting more and more excited about my honeymoon as each day passes!! So glad we are staying at CSA.

Lauren

Lauren,
    Congratulations on your wedding and honeymoon. I've added you and Kevin to the Dec 2009 List. Come and join us on that thread and meet the rest of the December CSA crowd. Post a picture and join the fun.
    Mike

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Lauren,
    We'll be coming in from Chicago, IL. Maybe we could meet up on the 19th or 20th. We'll keep in touch...feel free to email me direct at AngiesBizStuff@gmail.com anytime.

Definitely check in on the other thread for the December 2009 list and post your picture.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Hi there!
    We are getting married on 12/12 and will be on our honeymoon the same time that you will! There are already at least 3 of us couples and I know of one more who has not joined this message board. We should definitely have a honeymooner meet up! Maybe book the same night on the booze cruise???? What do you think?
    Can't wait!!!!
    Amy

Amy that would be great!!! Where are you coming from?? I am more excited for the honeymoon than the actual wedding!

Lauren

LOL! I am pretty excited about the wedding, too, but yeah, we can't wait to get out of here!
    Anyone know what night the beach party is? I don't want to book a booze cruise on that night. But yeah, let's do it.
    We are in VA...you?

Lauren,
    We are also coming from Delaware and will be at CSA Dec 13-19.
    Nicole & Tom

Lauren,
    Hey we are also from De and will be there Dec 13-19, we should def meet up!
    Nicole & Tom

Nicole,

Where from in DE?!?!? We are staying in the beachfront verendah! So excited!! Almost time to start packing!!

Hey lauren!
    Well i am orginally from wilmington area, but currently live in Dover. How about you???
    We are also staying in a verandah but the great house ones. ( On the same side of the resort but not as close to the beach!

So funny! I am actually originally from Southern NJ but my fiance Kevin is from Hockessin. Such a coincindence!!!!

Small world! I grew up right near Hockessin.
    Did you go to Delaware?

No but he went to AI and then college at UD. Thats crazy! How funny!

Ok, kids. We are getting SO CLOSE!!!!! What night should we do the booze cruise. Let's pick now so we can book when we check in. Thats the advice from the folks who have been before. Also, when is everyone flying in? It would be awesome to be on the same shuttle and even on the same plane!!! Woot!

I know I am going to start packing this weekend!!! We leave Philadelphia at 10am on 12/14 and fly directly into Montego Bay. We are expected to arrive a 1:58 or something like that in the afternoon!!! I was wondering when everyone was flying in also!!!!

We get in at 12:30, so depending on the schedule for vans, we might right together!!!

Lauren~ Def a small world, I also went to UD and my HS was very close to that!
    We will be arriving the day before to we will have a drink waiting 8)

Hi all! We'll be at CSA for our honeymoon as well, 12/15-12/22! Can't wait for the sunshine, there is currently nothing resembling sunshine in St. Louis!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!