Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Let's get the party started on this new mb! Csa dec 6th-13

Post your photo and dates! Here 6 of us,4 more but no photo for them, as they will be newbies! See you all then!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Don and Deb
    December 10-17
    Atrium Room
    2nd visit to Couples
    163 Days and counting
    See you all then!

Joe & Jenny
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Will be at CSA December 05 - 12, 2009
    Second trip to Couples (CN a few years ago)

Attachment 317
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; March 7th, 2011 at 11:10 AM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Is there really only 7 couples going December6th-13th? Wow we are going to have the whole resort to ourselves.

It appears there are three threads for this time frame going on, Late November Early December, December, and this thread. We will be getting into MJB December 6, @ 11:40 AM. See you there! Larry and Judi (12-06-2009 to 12-15-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by jamaica_hooked View Post
    Is there really only 7 couples going December6th-13th? Wow we are going to have the whole resort to ourselves.
    I recently went to the booking engine since some friends were considering joining us. The resort is sold out for Dec 5 - 12. I think it's safe to say that there will be more than 7 couples there with you...lol
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Default Flight times?

We are getting into MBJ at 11:40 AM, what time is everyone else getting there on December 06 ? Just wondering how many Red Stripes we can plan on having in the Couples lounge at the airport while we wait for a busload to Negril. We will leave on December 1 from Salt Lake City. We are spending 5 days in Florida before and 1 day after our trip to Couples. Only 15 more Sundays til Jamaica! Larry and Judi

Hey Zazu all 10 of us are getting in at 1`:45. We are planning to have some Red Stripes on the bus ride to the resort. Someone said if you are really nice the bus driver will stop somewhere so you can buy some. You will probably already be gone by the time we get there. Oh yeh I have been so busy this week, my daughter-in-laws mother passed away after fighting a long battle with cancer, so I have been pre occupied with grandchildren. My question is HOW MANY MORE SUNDAYS I AM SO READY.

Jamaica Hooked:

You only have 104 days left (You arive in 15 Sundays!!!)

By the end of the week we'll all be doing that "Double Digit Dance" for number of days remaining.

I prefer to count weeks too...it gives a much smaller number than counting days!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Jamica Hooked:
    Sounds like your group will fill up a bus by itself, when the driver asks for a vote on stopping or not for beer it will be a "landslide" on the beer stop. We have never been at the Couples lounge more than just a few minutes in our two prior visits. Just long enough to have a glass or two of Red Stripe. I hope we'll be on the Beach with a drink in hand before you get on your bus, but if we have to wait at lounge, that's OK too. Larry and Judi

yes we have a bus load that is for sure. We were meeting up with our friends from Dayton, Ohio, but they are now in the process of moving to the same area we are from, so they will be boarding at our airport now. Job transfer. So all ten of us are leaving from the same place. We are so excited,15 more Sundays WooooooooooHoooooooooo! We always just have time for one or two beers too, so that is why we hope that our bus driver will stop for us, as we have some young couples in our group that will be very thirsty and ready to start their vacation. Go ahead and get the bar ready, we should arrive by 3:00p.m. See you all Dec. 6th.

Looks like we can start counting days (97) as we are single digits now, but 14 Sundays still sounds better. Our daughter and son-in-law are leaving in two weeks on a "secret Rendezvous" , they are excited to find out where they will go. They have been to CSA three times before, and are booked in November at CSS.

Guess I was over anxious! I meant DOUBLE digits.

Hey Zazu: Why dont you have your photo on here? How are we ever going to find you? Single digit dance sounds good, but I will settle for double, counting down the days and Sundays. Over anxious that does not even describe what our group is feeling now. Every time we have a family get together, that is all we talk about, the rest of our family just says you all suck. All I got to say to them, once you go you know! CSA here we come!

We did have one on the old message board, Here goes a try with this one.

Ohhhhh...only a dozen more Fridays!!!!

(Sorry Jamaica_Hooked, since we arrive on a Saturday, I'm counting Fridays.)
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I have two "countdown" clocks onmy screen. One for a cruise in 30 days and one for CSA in 69 days. Guess what clock excites us most? Seems like all our conversations with friends and realitives are centered on Couples. To make it seem shorter I might change the clock to CSA to when we leave home on December 1 to stop over in Florida for five days, but I won't. Last night our daughter shared her photos of CSS she took on her visit this month, just made us more anxious for December 6 to get here!

We (my NEW husband and I) are going to be coming down from South Dakota on our honeymoon the 14th thru the 21st. First time to a Couples resort so I am really hoping to meet some of you that have returned over and over again so you can "show us the ropes"!!

GRETCHEN......we (my NEW husband and I) are coming down the same exact time for our honeymoon as well!!! We are also first timers! What type of room are you staying in? We will be in one of the beachfront verandahs. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Gretchen and Lauren,
    I will also be at CSW during this time 13-19. It is not our honeymoon but that will hopefully come soon. Can't wait to meet everyone!
    Nicole

The third Sunday from today is December 6!! We are ready for Jamaica, snow on the ground here this week end. Larry and Judi

You are so on it Zazu. We all are getting so excited. Been really busy getting XMAS bought before we go, so I wont have so much to do when we get home . See you on the 6th CSA!

Okay, so it was a virtual winter wonderland outside today. I kept thinking, " Twenty three days from today we will be in glorious Jamaica." Personally, I cannot wait. But then, I can. I have to. Isn't it great to have that to look forward to though?

13 more days for us,can't wait....

Quote Originally Posted by jamaica_hooked View Post
    Post your photo and dates! Here 6 of us,4 more but no photo for them, as they will be newbies! See you all then!
    ok everyone two more weeks we will be home at CSA with our feet in the sand. Just in time, going to get cold and snow here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast