Thread: October 2017

Default October 2017

It's never too early to start counting already down to 325 days.

CN newbies arriving October 21st to celebrate our 30th.
    Loved the CN vibe during a trading places in 2015 and decided to give it a try.

Brad & Carla
    CSA 2012, 2014, 2015

On Wednesday I booked another trip to CN for the wife and I. We will be arriving on October 21st also and staying 7 nights. This will be our 7th trip to CN in 7 years.

CN May 2011, May 2012, May 2013, May 2014, August 2015, August 2016

My fiancé and I will be celebrating our honeymoon 10/24-11/1! See you there!!

It's been too long. We will finally be back Oct. 20th - 27th.
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

Laura and I will be there Oct 1st-8th - our first time to Negril (2x prior trips to CTI).

We just booked our trip. I am thrilled to be able to post that we will be returning to Couples Negril for 7 wonderful days and nights, Oct 14-21. This will be our 5th visit to CN. We will be traveling with our friends Dennis and Brenda. it will be their 4th trip to CN.

We are part of a brand new group of three couples who first met each other LAST October at CN, and we are all meeting back again this fall - See you all starting October 13th!

My husband will be there October 21-28th. We visited CTI last year and fell in love with the Couples Brand. Excited to come back to Jamaica and relax!

Finally, Double Digit Dance. Arriving October 20th. Already booked One Love Pub Crawl with Lenbert for Wed the 25th if anyone else is game. Come soon....

My husband and I will be 1st timers to CN Oct 12-20. Have been to CTI and CSS before 4 times and absolutely love everything Couples have to offer (Especially the Au Natural)
    Have always heard nothing but great things about Negril. Really looking forward to changing things up this year! #55days and counting down ��

dannychris1112, I hope we meet up at CN during your stay. We will be there 10/14-21. We have been to CN 5 times and are thinking about trying CSS or CTI, mostly to be able to do some things on that side of the island, like Dunns River, Mystic Mountain, etc. I would love to hear your thoughts on those 2 resorts and how they compare to CN.

We will be there oct.12 thru 20. Can't wait to get our party on. Can't stop coming back. Love it there.

We will be there from October 5-12 (34 days to go). Visit number 3 to CN. Can't wait to be back in paradise!!

Final payment in! Airfare booked! 6 weeks is way too long, Hurry Oct 20th.

Brad & Carla 10/20 - 10/29.