Thread: CSS -- E block

Hybrid View

Default CSS -- E block

Hi all,
    We're heading to CSS in March. We've booked a one-bedroom ocean suite and we've heard good things about D and G block. Can anyone give me any comments on one-bedroom ocean suites in the E block? If you were in that block, what was the view like? Did you like the rooms? the location. Any info about E block would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    CSS (10)

Default we LOVE e block!

We just visited CSS for the first time in July, after 3 trips to CSA. We visited this message board a lot before we went, and everyone was normally raving about G or D blocks -- we never really heard much about E. Well, we ended up in a penthouse suite in E, and absolutely loved it. We thought the location was perfect. It is basically right in the middle of the resort -- just steps from balloon bar and casanova, but not too far of a walk from the beach. And our view was amazing! When we looked out the balcony doors, it literally felt like we were on the ocean -- almost like being on a cruise ship.

We will definitely request E block again when we return. Have fun at Sans Souci!

Default Penthouse Suite E Block

Quote Originally Posted by b&b club View Post
    We just visited CSS for the first time in July, after 3 trips to CSA. We visited this message board a lot before we went, and everyone was normally raving about G or D blocks -- we never really heard much about E. Well, we ended up in a penthouse suite in E, and absolutely loved it. We thought the location was perfect. It is basically right in the middle of the resort -- just steps from balloon bar and casanova, but not too far of a walk from the beach. And our view was amazing! When we looked out the balcony doors, it literally felt like we were on the ocean -- almost like being on a cruise ship.

We will definitely request E block again when we return. Have fun at Sans Souci!
    Hi. Do you have any pictures of Block E. Are the balconies private on the penthouse suites in Block e. Going in March. Been to Csa 4 times and first time to CSS. thanks

Default E Block

Quote Originally Posted by b&b club View Post

What Penthouse Suite were you in at E Block? I thought that E9 and E10 were Penthouse Suites, but just saw pictures that Lisa had of E9 and it wasn't a penthouse suite. Thanks

I'd also love to hear more from people that stayed in Block E - not much info on it, it seems. Particularly, I'm interested in the non-penthouse rooms - are they as nice as the last poster described??

Thanks!

We stayed at CSS last August. Our room was G16. The suite was nice, clean, and the view was breathtaking. As a matter of fact, we extended for two more days our vacation.

Default G block

Bacan...just read your post and we have been looking at views from others' photos, and have come to the conclusion that we love G block! We've seen views from G16 and G8, and love them both, and are going to try to upgrade when we get there in 2 weeks. What room type are the G block rooms?

Peggy and I were in E-11 in April 2008 and loved it.
    The suite was beautiful and HUGE..Almost to large for us old folks..Could not hear each other speak so we had to yell..Could have used a larger bathroom but we made do..LOL..We had a nice view of the ocean.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; December 16th, 2009 at 11:45 AM.

Default Penthouse Suite E Block

Quote Originally Posted by Tommywommy View Post
    Peggy and I were in E-11 in April 2008 and loved it.
    The suite was beautiful and HUGE..Almost to large for us old folks..Could not hear each other speak so we had to yell..Could have used a larger bathroom but we made do..LOL..We had a nice view of the ocean.
    Was E11 a Penthouse Suite? Any pictures?

Hi Christine.
    We stayed in G8 last April. The room was on the 2nd floor, and the view
    was amazing.The room itself is large, with large living room, and separate bedroom, and large private balcony. We think that the third floor of G would have even more awsome views, as there would be no obstructions from trees. If we were going to choose G building again, we would choose 3rd floor corner unit.
    What ever room you end up in, you will not be disappointed, I'm sure.
    We are going back in April, and can't wait!!!!!

We just got back from CSS on Sunday and were UPGRADED FOR FREE to a penthouse suite (thanks to romance rewards!). We ended up in E-Block (Room E-10) which was AMAZING! We had a huge balcony with an unbelievable view (I tried uploading a pic but my computer freezes every time I try). As a matter of fact, I had difficulties getting hubby to sleep in the bed...he fell asleep on the balcony every night! The E Block is right next to the Balloon Bar, so when they would have entertainment, you could easily hear it from your room. Which wasn't a problem for us, we would sit out on the balcony and enjoy!
    Irie,
    Heather and Tim

Default Pent House Stuite E10

Quote Originally Posted by heather_and_tim View Post
    We just got back from CSS on Sunday and were UPGRADED FOR FREE to a penthouse suite (thanks to romance rewards!). We ended up in E-Block (Room E-10) which was AMAZING! We had a huge balcony with an unbelievable view (I tried uploading a pic but my computer freezes every time I try). As a matter of fact, I had difficulties getting hubby to sleep in the bed...he fell asleep on the balcony every night! The E Block is right next to the Balloon Bar, so when they would have entertainment, you could easily hear it from your room. Which wasn't a problem for us, we would sit out on the balcony and enjoy!
    My husband and I are going to CSS in March. We booked a Penthouse Suite. Originally asked for Block D but then found out that you share the balcony with the 4 other Penthouse Suites only seperated by latice. We have now requested Block E. Are the balconies private. I hear they are very large. Any chance you have any pictures of Block E and possible 9 or 10
    Thanks

See my current review "CSS review by rls"...we were in E-9 and loved it. Our pictures include pics from the balcony!
    ~Lisa
    Once you choose hope, anything is possible.