Default Photographers CTI???

I am getting married March 15th 2010 at CTI and havent decided if i want the resort photographer or an outside photographer. I was hoping that some of you brides out there could help with my decision making. I am concerned that the resort photographer may not have the quality that i am looking for. I have looked at a lot of photos that people have posted but not many are from CTI they are from the other resorts. So if you have any photos from a CTI wedding i would love to see them and know who did your photos. Thank you for your help

I was thinking the same thing!!! I am also getting married at CTI, the same day as you as we know from the Meet-Up board, and I was wanting to see pictures too. I've seen about 3 different people's pictures... What I've seen are good... but the more the better for my anxiety lol!!
    Chelsea and Zach

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?i...70&id=38806196

Let me know if you can't view these. I wanted you to be able to see all of the pictures from my wedding.

I couldn't see them even with the link... It was content not available to others it said... or something like that... if you would email me at chel1387 AT hotmail DOT com I could give you my name and we could add eachother so we could see them
    Chelsea and Zach

Quote Originally Posted by ddeitterick View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?i...70&id=38806196

Let me know if you can't view these. I wanted you to be able to see all of the pictures from my wedding.

Ddeitterick your pictures are very nice.. Did you have a resort photographer or an outside photographer? I also noticed your arch in the background was that an upgrade or is that the one that is included? So did you and your husband have a good time on the resort? Any activities you recommend us trying?