Default Our wedding at CSA

Just got married on 10.24.09 and the wedding went great. It was such a stress free experience from the wedding coordinator to the photography. Our wedding was very intimate and special. Each moment was captured so beautifully in our photos and video. We used my husband's cousin Diana Campbell and her son from Digital Memories. Since we did not have any other family members present at our wedding, having the two of them there made it so special. The day couldn't have been more perfect. Today we had the pleasure of visiting my cousin's house and meeting our other cousins. They took us to the Mayfield Falls and I would highly recommend that anyone wanting to see the real Jamaica go. It was an experience like no other. The countryside is so beautiful and walking through the mineral falls was so refreshing and fun. We had our cousin guiding us and taking our pictures every step of the way. We captured so many beautiful memories to last us a lifetime. I would recommend Swept Away for the resort of choice for getting married and for a honeymoon. Everyone was so accommodating and made our day very special. So glad that we chose swept away and that we were so blessed to have two great photographers in our family to capture our memories. The pictures and video were beautiful. Wouldn't recommend anyone else but Diana Campbell and her son for taking pictures at my wedding. Good luck to all you brides!!

That sounds awesome! We're using Diana next month for our wedding and I can't wait! Can you post your pics so we can see your how beautiful they turned out?

Default Our wedding photos

I would be happy to share some of our wedding photos with you. Just email me at jbaslee@cox.net and I will send you a few. You won't be disappointed having Diana Campbell and her son photographing your wedding