Default Question to recent stays at CN

We are going this Sunday with three other couples and one of the couples want to know if they have can beer, and what kind, or is it just draft beer at the swim up bar? Thanks!

All I remember at the swim up bar is Red Stripe or Red Stripe Light being available. Draft only. And yes, they can have all the beer they want. Enjoy!
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

jamaica junkie,
    they have miller lite in the can at the swim-up bar...they will pour it in a cup for you to keep down on the trash....they also have heineken and guiness in bottles in the piano bar.

Shiels2, thanks so much!! You just made my friends happy campers!! They really don't like draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaica_Junkie View Post
    We are going this Sunday with three other couples and one of the couples want to know if they have can beer, and what kind, or is it just draft beer at the swim up bar? Thanks!
    caribe is avail from your mini bar and i know the bloody bay nudie yacht club and sippotorium was always stocked with miller light cans during our recent stay .. ... enjoy your trip

We just returned from CN a few weeks ago. Konrad who is an awesome beverage manager will set you up with beer for your mini bar. He said he can get any canned beer that is available at the resort. We had bottles of Red Stripe delivered everday. He really goes out of his way to make sure you have what you want in your mini bar!

Hi Scotty-Yes, Miller Lite in cans was a big hit at the Yacht Club's nudie bar!!