Default Exactly 28 days!!! Some questions

I can't believe I will be enjoying all that I have anticipated for the past few months in just 28 days. I can't wait, but to be honest am a little nervous about the post CSA depression that will set in afterwards. What will I do with my day if I can't spend every hour on the message board looking for answers to my questions or reviews of the resort I chose. UGH!!

Anyway, the real reason I am posting is because according to what I have read on the November thread, it seems that my DH and I will be the only people coming in to MoBay on Tuesday, 11/24. My question is, is it really possible that we will be the only people on the bus to CSA? Unless there are people who have not yet discovered the message board, it looks like we are the only ones. Don't get me wrong, I am sure it will be a lovely, romantic drive to CSA from the airport with my hubby and we'll meet all of our new friends when we get there. But, I was just curious.
    Last edited by sbwppines; October 27th, 2009 at 07:54 PM.

There may be people on your bus who are going to CN. Or, you may be riding alone. It's happened to us before... both to and from the resort. Not necessarily a bad thing.
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

My hubby and I were the only one's on the shuttle to CSA from the airport. Actually it was fine. The driver answered alot of our questions and played reggae as loud as we wanted. No worries...we didn't even notice that we were the only couple on the shuttle, as the island scenary grabbed our attention.

Thanks guys! I went on to the CN message board to check and Melea, you were right. 2 other couples said they are coming in on that date. If they aren't in at the same time as us, does the shuttle wait for them? How often do shuttles run back and forth? Our flight lands at 11:00 am.I know we will be anxious to get there and wondering if we should be prepared to wait until the others arrive if they are on a later flight.

Quote Originally Posted by sbwppines View Post
    I can't believe I will be enjoying all that I have anticipated for the past few months in just 28 days. I can't wait, but to be honest am a little nervous about the post CSA depression that will set in afterwards. What will I do with my day if I can't spend every hour on the message board looking for answers to my questions or reviews of the resort I chose. UGH!!

Anyway, the real reason I am posting is because according to what I have read on the November thread, it seems that my DH and I will be the only people coming in to MoBay on Tuesday, 11/24. My question is, is it really possible that we will be the only people on the bus to CSA? Unless there are people who have not yet discovered the message board, it looks like we are the only ones. Don't get me wrong, I am sure it will be a lovely, romantic drive to CSA from the airport with my hubby and we'll meet all of our new friends when we get there. But, I was just curious.
    Not at all possible, the bus will be full. No worries, you will meet 10 new friends on the bus.

And lovely nor romantic describes the ride to the resort. Scary and bare knuckles is better. Just don't sit up front

That being said, I LOVE the ride in. Listening to Bob, and drinking a redstripe on the bus really puts me in the relaxing mood.

See ya there!

Quote Originally Posted by sbwppines View Post
    Thanks guys! I went on to the CN message board to check and Melea, you were right. 2 other couples said they are coming in on that date. If they aren't in at the same time as us, does the shuttle wait for them? How often do shuttles run back and forth? Our flight lands at 11:00 am.I know we will be anxious to get there and wondering if we should be prepared to wait until the others arrive if they are on a later flight.

They will only make you wait so long. Really if you are getting into the Couples lounge around lunch time, there are tons of other flights that arrive near there. The bus will be full, and you will wait a max of about 10 min.

Bring a snack, there is nothing to eat once you get off the plane. Pack a bag of cheerios snack mix or a couple power bars, you will be happy you did.

sbwppines: Don't worry about waiting too long for a shuttle - Couples is so good about getting guests to the resorts you will likely only have time for a quick bathroom break and your first Red Stripe, and then you will be on your way! Remember to take an extra beer or two for the ride (yes, they do let you!)

Nat and Bill
    CSA Nov 23 - Dec 2

I wish they had bottles of redstripe. SC did that on our first trip, it was nice to grab one for now and one for a little later (10 min).

I hate the little 10oz plastic cups they give you for a beer at the lounge.

IaCouple, when you get on the bus let them know you'd like some Red Stripe bottles.
    We always get a sixer to go!
    They will take your money and the bus stops just outside to pick up the road beers.

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    IaCouple, when you get on the bus let them know you'd like some Red Stripe bottles.
    We always get a sixer to go!
    They will take your money and the bus stops just outside to pick up the road beers.
    I can usually wait, besides then I will not need a potty break. If we stop I get a bottle or two for the final 45 min of the ride, if not I just dream about that first higher level or hummingbird that I will get 10 min after the give us our room key.

No worries! I would imagine that at least 1/2 the couples on the bus don't even know about the message board so it's your chance to bring it up and invite them *wink*

Looking forward to hearing all about your vacation!

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

I would say that at least half of the people at Couples don't use or post on the message board (although there are a lot of lurkers out there). I am sure that there will be several couples on the transport, which always makes for a fun ride.

25 more days,, sweet,,,, I can't wait.And 28 more days untill i marry the man of my dreams at 12:00pm on the beach..

17 days!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!! I can't stand it! I'm almost completely packed.

wow thats awesome...lol...i leave in 20 days and havent packed a thing...oh im in trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by nosnow View Post
    wow thats awesome...lol...i leave in 20 days and havent packed a thing...oh im in trouble...
    We leave in 21 days, we will pack the night before.

5 1/2 working days left...can't think about anything else!!!