Thread: CSA in February

Default CSA in February

I just booked CSA (in a Great House Verandah Suite) for this February for me and my boyfriend, plus my sister and her husband. So excited!

If you have suggestions for things not to miss at the resort please let me know.

YAY for you all!! Welcome to the wonderful world of Couples
    Kristen

When in Feb are you going? Feb 7th is the Super Bowl if you are into that. They set up a big screen on the beach and have a nice party.Don't miss the catamaran cruise and take a taxi to Rick's Cafe for a gorgeous sunset and a couple of drinks.Bring small bills as you will get change in Jamaican money.
    Walk the beach and visit the shops and bars along the way as it is great people watching and lots of fun.I hope you love csa as much as we o and have a great trip!
    P.S.- the weather is the best that time of year also!

We will be heading to CSA for our third time in February (11th to the 18th). We were there at the end of February last year and the weather was great but a little windy. We absolutely love CSA and are counting the days until we return. You must spend some time with Ultimate Chocolate at the Piano Bar. What an amazing entertainer. I am sure you will be like us and be repeat visitors once you have experienced the magic of CSA. Enjoy!

I will be there over the Superbowl, thanks for letting my know. My boyfriend is definitely going to want to watch, and a big screen on the beach sounds just about the perfect way to watch it. I'm definitely looking forward to the catamaran cruise!

I was in Jamaica in February a few years ago (Ocho Rios) and the weather was actually kind of rainy. I'm hoping it'll be extra sunny this trip to make up for it.

Thanks for the tips so far!