Thread: Just had it...

Default Just had it...

a CR. Only for a flash of a second, but it was defiantly there. That split second thought that in just 10 days I will be sitting with my honey on the beach instead of curled up on the couch watching the snow fall. It was brief, but it was there.

I love CRs.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Have a great time.
    Irie Mon

10 days?? How awesome!!! Nothing like trading in snow for sunshine.
    Kristen

Awww, I'm at the point where every day is one long CR, from the moment I wake up (OMG - in just a few weeks I will be waking up in paradise!), to when I'm at work (OMG - soon I will be able to forget about all these clients and all I will have to worry about is wearing enough sunblock!), to when I have dinner (OMG - I miss the amazing creative delicious meals at Couples!) and when I go to bed (OMG - I relive each vacation in my dreams every night, but soon they will be reality again!)

*sigh* Just can't wait to come back "home"!

Nat and Bill
    CSA Nov 23 - Dec 2

Juli
    We are only 2 days behind you. We are sort of in a "automatic functioning" mode. And as many times as we have done this, the two of us are every bit as excited and thrilled as we were on our first trip to Jamaica in 1993. Neither one of us ever, ever EVER dreamed that we would be able to return one more time, let alone thirty.
    And the CR's just keep on coming. They get me through minutes. They help me through out the day. Most of the time, someone will see me smiling and they smile back. If they only knew what was going on in my head. Ahhhhhhhhh! soon come mon, soon come for real

Richie