Thread: Visiting soon

Default Visiting soon

Hello, My husband and I will be visiting Couples Swept Away very soon and we are so excited! We were there almost 10 years ago and had an amazing experience. We tried a different resort in Jamaica the last time and were very disappointed when comparing it to CSA. We have an Ocean Verandah Suite reserved. Can we request an upper corner room with a great view ahead of time? Or what room request would you suggest? Also can we book scuba dives ahead a time? I need the intro course but my husband is an experienced diver. We have been looking forward to this trip for so long! I just want to make sure we aren't dissappointed. Thank you so much!

Be sure and sign up for romance rewards on this site before your trip. Then 1-3 weeks or so before your trip sign back in and do your pre checkin. They will ask for your flight info and you can pick your initial minibar contents.
    At the bottom of the form you can request buildings, floors or rooms but remember its a request. As far as an ocean veranda suite, they are tucked behind the beachfront verandas so no guarantee of an ocean view despite the name. I think they should change the name as very few have even a slice of an ocean view. Nice room and only a couple monute walk to the beach.
    I don't believe you can book scuba ahead of time but not necessary anyway. Have a great trip!