Default Tempo/Capacity during different seasons

How full to capacity are the couples resorts in March and April as compared to Midsummer? We were there in July and there was just enough people and activity to make it fun on the volleyball court, playing horseshoes, and at the dance club at night. Wondering if that same vibe and tempo is there in March and/or April?

That's high season so higher capacity. We've done 3 trips in April and loved it!

The first time my wife and I went to Couples it was in mid-February and I asked a staff person what it was like when the resort was full. To my astonishment she said "But it is full". We've been back 8 times since then, always in peak season and other than price, I'm not sure why you should worry about it being at capacity.

Late March peak as well?

Quote Originally Posted by BOLTFISH View Post
    Late March peak as well?
    High season ends after Easter as that is usually when prices drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthesun View Post
    The first time my wife and I went to Couples it was in mid-February and I asked a staff person what it was like when the resort was full. To my astonishment she said "But it is full". We've been back 8 times since then, always in peak season and other than price, I'm not sure why you should worry about it being at capacity.
    Just wanted to ensure it wasnt the off season... playing volleyball isnt as fun with 3 people or playing music triv against ourseleves etc... The dance club at night is much more fun when its full as well!