Thread: July 2017

Default July 2017

Hello All,
    We are heading to CSA on July 2! We are so excited! Would love to meet others!

We will be there July 11th to 16th! Bob Marleys for everyone!

We will be there 21-26. 3 total couples 2 returners and newbies

We will be there July 11-21st on our Honeymoon !!! Looking forward to some beach time with my new wifey !! Will be posting on MB about some stuff if you have any insight it would be greatly appreciated.

We will be there the 15th-22nd. We want to set up a one love pub crawl with lenbert. If anyone wants to join it is super fun. Usually we are gone 3-4hours but back by 7pm feeling pretty good 🍺 and it is a great way to see negril. For those who are not familiar google "one love pub crawl" and let us know if you may be interested. Can't wait to return home.
    104 more sleeps.🌴🍹💃

Going back to our Happy Place July 1-8. Can't wait looking forward to relax/workout/eat/drink

This will be our 4th trip (and 10 year anniversary) July 15-22!

We are flying in on the 11th and leaving the 18th. 3rd annual trip to Jamaica; but first one at CSA. You returners have advice for the Garden Veranda Suites. Heard some of the suites have a lot of noise.

Quote Originally Posted by waterskibumfl View Post
    We are flying in on the 11th and leaving the 18th. 3rd annual trip to Jamaica; but first one at CSA. You returners have advice for the Garden Veranda Suites. Heard some of the suites have a lot of noise.
    Hello WaterskibumFL- we too will be going to CSA for our 9th visit in July-(doing a split stay at CSS from July 11th to July 15 and then transferring to CSA from July 15th to 19th). Our first 2 trips to CSA, we stayed in Beachfront Verandah and the last 7 times stayed in Garden Verandah. Believe me our preference would be always in a Beachfront Verandah but I staying another 1 or 2 days extra in what we would save staying in a Garden Verandah versus paying for a Beachfront Verandah.

I have read others complain about road noise in the Garden Verandah but we have NOT had any noise issues. My wife is also a light sleeper and had no issues with noise either. About only minor noise issue we might have noticed of all our trips to CSA and staying in Garden Verandah is when we were in Garden Verandah building right next to the Great House where you would hear the early morning food carts rolling around on the pathways since we were closest to service area of the Great House. Again minor issue and certainly did not ruin our vacation but again if you are sensitive to noise it may or may not bother you. Yes in some cases in Jamaica it can be true that their main use of communication on the road is using their car horn more than their blinker so you will perhaps hear a horn or 2 throughout your stay but it's not constant 24/7 type of noise as some perhaps make it out to me-but again that just my opinion.

Thanks for the info. We are not light sleepers thankfully. We cannot wait! Less than a month away!

Definitely interested in the One Love Crawl too!