Default Need My Football Fix at CSA

My bf and I will be in CSA for the NFL playoffs January 2010. I know there's a sports bar. Are there tv's outside so I can soak up the Jamaican sun while I catch the games or are they all under cover?

No, there is one big TV on the wall at the CSA sports bar. However, we were there a couple of years ago for the Superbowl, and they set up a TV on the beach for that - plus balloons, and other tailgating activities.

Default sports fix

Although there aren't TVs at the bars or anything outside, the one in the sports bar (which is actually outside also) is great, and they'll turn it to what you want to watch.

If it's the playoffs, though, maybe they'll have something special. We were at CSA earlier this month, and I actually just opened all the doors and watched the Cowboys game in the room.

Have a spectacular time!!!!! We did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzygirl View Post
    My bf and I will be in CSA for the NFL playoffs January 2010. I know there's a sports bar. Are there tv's outside so I can soak up the Jamaican sun while I catch the games or are they all under cover?

All under cover. Really there are none other than the little sports bar (is it really a bar) and the one in your room.

Hi Jazzy, I'm sorry to say that the big screen tv at the smoothie bar is mounted on the wall under the roof. The area is open on the other three sides but I think you'll be hard pressed to lie somewhere in the sun and view the games. But who knows where there's a will there's a way. Enjoy your time in paradise!

The big-screen TV w watched two Superbowls on is undercover of the open-air pavilion (the sports bar). You can definitely get out of the cover of the roof to watch--even stand in the lap pool--although it may be harder to see all of the action, you can get the jist of it

Sorry, no tv's outside, they would not last very long with the humidly, salt water, and the 15 minutes of rain Jamaica has from time to time.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzygirl View Post
    1 spool of coax
    1 200 foot extention cord
    presto