Hybrid View

Default Drink Specials at CSS

Hey, everyone:

I was home last night thinking about mixing myself a drink, and I got to longing for our vacation. (We've only been back two weeks, but it seems much longer than that.) What I really wanted was a Paradise that was one of the daily specials at CSS. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember what was in it. For those who haven't been there, each day they have a drink special such as "Paradise," "Discovery," etc. which are by and large, fantastic.

Is it possible for anyone who is at CSS now, or who was there recently who took pictures of the drink specials to post those pictures? Alternatively, if someone has just written down the title and what was in each drink, that information would also be helpful. I know it doesn't include measurements, but just knowing what to put in them would really help a lot.

Here's hoping someone can help me have a different tropical drink each day. If begging works, I'm open to that, too.

Thanks so much for any help. Hope to see you at CSS soon!
    I'm just here for the food... and the beach... and the drinks... and the entertainment... oh, yeah, and the suite... well, okay, and the sunshine... oh, and the staff, can't forget them.. Ah, heck, I'm here for it all.

Just trying to bump this up, to see if anyone has any help to offer.
    I'm just here for the food... and the beach... and the drinks... and the entertainment... oh, yeah, and the suite... well, okay, and the sunshine... oh, and the staff, can't forget them.. Ah, heck, I'm here for it all.

Default I can help you with a shaken jamaican martini...

...otherwise you'll need to get back there soon with your notepad in hand...enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by you me & sans souci View Post
    ...otherwise you'll need to get back there soon with your notepad in hand...enjoy
    Oh, trust me.. I have no problem going back, I just don't want to wait a year for a Paradise or a Discovery. Yummy. Maybe Francine can make me one now..

On a related note, does anyone know how to make a dirty banana?