Default Couples app -CTI

Hey Carrie!

Just wondering when the new Couples app will be updated to include the CTI information. I'm bringing 14 people with me next month and I'd love to be able to share the app with them.

Thanks so much!

Angela

Hi ChasingAnnie,
    When I pull my app up, all 4 resorts are available. Scroll down if you do not see CTI.

Ahhh, decided to open CTI and now I see the issue, LOL.....never mind.
    Last edited by JEANNEW; March 8th, 2017 at 11:46 AM.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS October 2018 SOON COME!

Lol thanks for trying to help. 😊

I'm really surprised and rather disappointed no one from couples has replied to this. Even if it was just to say sorry, we don't know. . I hope this isn't a foreshadowing of our trip.

I dont think this is any foreshadowing to your trip. We were @ CTI last March, it was the best vacation we have been on! I am sure you will have a great time. When you get off the shuttle, ask Byron the Bellhop) to get you rum punches and Bob Marley shots all around!! After that shot, let your vacation begin.

My take on the app situation---the developer is on "island time" and will update at some point. No problems, mon!! Cant wait to return "home" in Sept. Have a gr8 trip!!!!! Tell Byron that Mr and Mrs Hockey says hello!!
    One Love!!

RickNDarla

CTI--2016, September 2017

Blog Entries

ChasingAnnie,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to you. The App portion for CTI will unfortunately not be ready for another few months. Couples Resorts is appreciative of your continued support and looks forward to hosting you soon.

Regards,
    Michelle G
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

The cti map link in the app displays css map.