Thread: September 2017-

Default September 2017-

A mere 6 months, 182 days ! We will be making our 6th CSA trip to celebrate 30yrs of bliss. 9/2 to 9/10 . mike & sylvia

Well if my math is right- DDD days for us ! 99 days to CSA-apparently we will be all alone. mike

We arrive 9/30, so we will miss you by a few weeks.

We are arriving on the 17-24. Anyone?
    Lynn

Sep 15 to Sep 24
    I am concerned about comments on FB regarding construction. Does anyone know what will be under construction then? Right now I am hearing the Grill is in Patios and the walkway through the gardens is closed off. I took out the insurance and just wondering if we should cancel, as they are tow of my favorite things to enjoy at the resort.
    Mary Ann

Hey, I think we may be there the same time as you Mike and Sylvia. It is our 10th CSA visit 25th anniversary. Look forward to meeting you both.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1978 View Post
    Hey, I think we may be there the same time as you Mike and Sylvia. It is our 10th CSA visit 25th anniversary. Look forward to meeting you both.

Well we were afraid we'd be the only 2 there week 1 ! Always nice to meet new people in paradise- who knows, maybe we'll hit it off and return at the same time for years to come

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Sylvia View Post
    Well we were afraid we'd be the only 2 there week 1 ! Always nice to meet new people in paradise- who knows, maybe we'll hit it off and return at the same time for years to come
    What are the odds? That is the kind of stuff that just happens in the movies...😜😉

We will be there Sept. 20-24. First Time at Couples and Jamaica. Can't wait!!

We Will bet there September 20-24th, first trip to Couples and Jamaica, I can't wait!

We will be there 16-21

Our first Couples/Jamaica vacation. Any repeat visitors here want to offer any tips/advice. Arriving 19th and leaving 24th. Can't wait!