Default Spa Villas at Tower Isle

Can someone give me more information on the unlimited spa package rooms? I just saw an ad for this on facebook and it was the first I had heard of it. Anyone use these rooms and is it worth it? Do they limit the time in the spa and is there a catch to the services you use? Haven't seen much other information but thinking about booking this.

Thanks in advance!

Sherry

Hi Iowahawkfans,

My wife and I just got back from CTI. We stayed in the Signature Oasis Spa Villa from 4/12 thru 4/18 and loved it. In fact, we just booked a return trip for December 2017. To answer your questions:

Do they limit the time in the spa? No. We had a total of 23 Spa Treatments (EACH). So we had 46 wonderful treatments. We tried everything in the Spa Brochure that appealed to us.

Is there a catch to the services you use? No. We were told that since we were in the Spa Villas our desired treatments were given priority.

The three rooms, living room, bedroom and bathroom are very large. The heated pool was over the top wonderful. Nothing to say, but spectacular. Give it a try.

Sherry,

We just returned and loved it. Stayed in the Signature Oasis Spa. For us, after a total of 46 spa treatments (23 each) it was absolutely worth it!

Go and enjoy.

That is just awesome! Thanks for the reply. We booked far in advance - September 2018 and now wish we were going this year instead. It can't get here soon enough for me.

Were you able to get salon services (i.e. hair, nails and makeup) as well?

Yes, anything that was shown in the Spa Brochure.