Default Spa Villas at Tower Isle

Can someone give me more information on the unlimited spa package rooms? I just saw an ad for this on facebook and it was the first I had heard of it. Anyone use these rooms and is it worth it? Do they limit the time in the spa and is there a catch to the services you use? Haven't seen much other information but thinking about booking this.

Thanks in advance!

Sherry

Hi Iowahawkfans,

My wife and I just got back from CTI. We stayed in the Signature Oasis Spa Villa from 4/12 thru 4/18 and loved it. In fact, we just booked a return trip for December 2017. To answer your questions:

Do they limit the time in the spa? No. We had a total of 23 Spa Treatments (EACH). So we had 46 wonderful treatments. We tried everything in the Spa Brochure that appealed to us.

Is there a catch to the services you use? No. We were told that since we were in the Spa Villas our desired treatments were given priority.

The three rooms, living room, bedroom and bathroom are very large. The heated pool was over the top wonderful. Nothing to say, but spectacular. Give it a try.

Sherry,

We just returned and loved it. Stayed in the Signature Oasis Spa. For us, after a total of 46 spa treatments (23 each) it was absolutely worth it!

Go and enjoy.

That is just awesome! Thanks for the reply. We booked far in advance - September 2018 and now wish we were going this year instead. It can't get here soon enough for me.

Were you able to get salon services (i.e. hair, nails and makeup) as well?

Yes, anything that was shown in the Spa Brochure.

Name:  IMG_0749.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  67.3 KB

Ed & Maryellen at C.T.I.

Attachment 23932

Maryellen in our room 6002 just before dinner

We will be back to C.T.I. in December 2017 and April 2018

We hope to see you there!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SpaHappy; June 1st, 2017 at 05:02 PM.

Arriving 6/24 and staying in signature spa villa. I assume it is just regular spa hours? Do you have to book in advance or after your massage can you just request another one? Is it always the same people? If you get service in room do they bring a table? Tipping?

Agwhaley

The Spa Hours are 9am to 7pm which is plenty of time for treatments. Also, if you are staying in one of the spa villas you can enter the spa area after hours through a back entrance to use the hot tub and/or steam room.

We booked in advance in order to give them a heads-up as to what treatments we wanted. If you don't book in advance a spa representative will get with you upon arrival and schedule your treatments.

There's a bunch of technicians working at the spa so you may or may not get the same person throughout your stay.

We didn't get any treatments in our villa as it was only a few steps to the spa and we enjoyed the refreshments at the bar.

Tipping... If you are staying at the Oasis Spa Villas for a minimum of five (5) nights the following applies;
    *Offer available at Couples Tower Isle only. Must book a minimum stay of 5 nights. Retail spa value of $3,955 based off of a 5 night stay at double occupancy. Gratuities already included within room price.

NOTICE the last sentence Gratuities already included within room price. You will see people tipping, it is discretional for those that are not staying in the villas.

Enjoy your stay
    Ed & Maryellen
    Last edited by SpaHappy; June 24th, 2017 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agwhaley View Post
    Arriving 6/24 and staying in signature spa villa. I assume it is just regular spa hours? Do you have to book in advance or after your massage can you just request another one? Is it always the same people? If you get service in room do they bring a table? Tipping?
    Please post your experiences at CTI and the Signature Spa Villas we'd love to hear them.

Thanks,
    Ed & Maryellen

Default A Great Article about the Spa Team Leader at Couples Tower Isle June 18, 2017

A great article in Travel Pulse about our favorite Spa Team Leader at C.T.I. Rasan met us when we arrived at C.T.I. and made sure all of the Spa Treatments we desired were scheduled. We are looking forward to seeing you again in December. If you'd like to read the Travel Pulse article please go to the following web address:

http://www.travelpulse.com/opinions/...spotlight.html

Thanks for all you do,

Ed & Maryellen