Hybrid View

Default Today's Love Letter Call from Vikki to Brandon

So I am in the middle of a very important marketing meeting with one of our top tour operator partners today when I received my reminder notice to read this love letter. Needless to say, the meeting was a success...

"Brandon;
    We’re leaving today for our weddingmoon. In all the hectic, last-minute details I want you to know how much I love you and how excited I am to become your wife.
    You have truly brought my dreams to life. I look back and can’t imagine how I was ever happy before I met you. I know our meeting was non-conventional and there were some “gray” areas while we tried to figure out how we could be together, but I wouldn’t change a single moment. So I want to share with you some of those moments that I treasure most.

The moments in New Hampshire, looking shyly at each other across the table, oblivious to the rest of the room…..

That last parting moment, the hug I never wanted to end before we left for the airport. How I wanted to kiss you in that moment…..

The moment, January 8th, 2007 when you said you were going to leave your life and move to be with me……

The moment in the airport when you walked through security, wearing your old Disney Hat and kissed me for the first time…..

The first moment you made love to me…..

The moments on our first hike to Elk Lake when I got to share my favorite place on earth with you….

The moment you looked over at me and asked me what kind of rings I liked….

I can’t wait to share the rest of my life with you and I’m looking forward to the rest of the moments waiting for us over the years.

Your (soon to be) wife,

Vikki"

We are so honored that Brandon and Vikki have decided to start their life as husband and wife at Couples Resorts

Couples Resorts

Another lumpp in my throat!

Brandon & Vickki

Congratulations on your upcoming weddingmoon. Not only will that moment be special, but your every moment while at Couples will be peaceful, tranquil, and filled with love.
    Remain friends for ever. Please don't lie or cheat. Trust each other completely. These few words from a couple that has been married for 42 years.
    Best of luck to you both.

Richie & Sylvia

Sigh........how romantic.
    Kristen

Congratulations! That letter gave me chills!