Default Coloradojuli and other fellow Coloradoans

So have you booked you trip to Couples Resorts yet?

From one fellow (former) Coloradoan to another.... 36 inches of snow? hehehe

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33528898/ns/weather/

Couples Resorts

Over 36" here, and yes, booked and ready. 29 days to go.

We only have 12inches of snow. Just wishing I had the funds to book by tomorrow. Might just have to bust into savings to get out of town. looks like a long cold winter. Did you ever have the party? We missed the board for a bit.

Funny you should ask. We are trying to decide our dates for 2011 before the sale ends tomorrow, but...we are headed to CTI in 8 days!!!

We did get about 3 feet of snow so far and it is still coming down perhaps another foot today. Can't wait for my toes in the sand instead of the snow.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Funny Randymon, from your former home of Evergreen,36" of snow and still snowing.Dec 2nd cant come soon enough.I'll bring you a snowball.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Booked 2011 and it feels soooo goooood!

Coloboots ~ I never had a party. Couldn't get anyone interested. Perhaps I'll try again sometime.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default We escaped the blizzard!

As luck would have it, we were booked to travel to Vegas the day the blizzard was expected! (ack!).
    Happily, we were able to make a break the night before and stayed at a hotel close to DIA, and prayed they didn't cancel the flight.
    We slid into the airport early and made it out.
    Arriving home 4 days later we were surprised that there wasn't much left. We didn't even have to shovel the driveway!