Default Deep Sea Fishing Nov 1 thru 7th

Want to go fishing? Looking for fishermen/ladies to join us on a fishing charter in Negril. It's 4hrs in the morning. Everything is included on the boat (including Red Stripe) We are at CSA, but any resort is welcome. The boat is a comfortable safe 50ftr. Will be fun!

Default Deep sea Fishing

Hi Capt Larry,

can you provide some more info on the fishing charter? my soon to be DH would love this. What day and what is the approx expense.

thanks.

Larry - how much and what is the exact date? We will be there the 6th.

Default Fishing

Negril Charters is who I'm working with for a charter. You can google them and see the pic of the boat and rates. I already have a date booked on Thursday the 5th, but if I book a second day, think I can get a better rate. The most should be $100 ea, but think I might be able to do better depending on the number of people. It's a nice 50 ft boat w first class tackle. Fishing the deep water off Jamaica you can get Marlin, Tuna, Dophin (Mahi-Mahi) Wahoo (aptly named) They supply everything (including Red Stripe) and will pick us up via a skiff at the resort. The trips are 4 hrs. (they are in deep water 10 minutes out of the marina) I'd love to put together a second day!! Let me know, we can hook up!

..The date...I leave on Sunday the 8th. Saw happy guy arrives on the 6th. I could do Sat the 7th if the boats available that day??

Default fishing

Capt Larry,

can't do the 5th, but we could join you on the 6th or 7th? We will be at CSA NOv 2-9. How about we meet and discuss?

Default Fishing

Sounds good, I will leave word at the front desk that I'm looking for fishing partners. Will see ya there, the drinks are on me! Larry

Captain Larry, is the 5th still available? If so I would like to be included.

Derrick

Captain Larry, this is Derrick again, wife just hit me on the head, can't go on her birthday 5th, but can go on the 4th. I will be there from the 3rd to the 10th. I just received new instructions, 6th or 7th will be good.

Derrick

Default Fishing

Derrick, Sounds good...I'm leaving Sat morn at 7am. Inquire at the desk about my room number. I'm in the Atrium Suites. We'll have a drink and chat!

Default Derrick

Sounds good,several questions regarding logistics. Number of people and price. I am staying in the Garden Verandah and will reach out to you when I arrive. Looking forward to meeting you.

Derrick

Hi Capt Larry,

will look you up. WE are looking forward to fishing. We are staying in the Great House. Arriving on Monday late afternoon. see you soon.

Default Derrick

Thanks for the update, a couple of logistics the price and number of people. We are staying in the Garden Verandah.

Derrick