Thread: 3 Foot of Snow

Default 3 Foot of Snow

It has been snowing since Tuesday afternoon and we currently have 3 feet of snow with another foot predicted. I am stuck at home for the second day and waiting on the snowplow to come get us out.

But....

We have only 8 days until CTI and we will have our feet in the sand instead of shoveling snow. Oh...I can't wait.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Have a great time in the sand at CTI.
    Irie Mon

Believe it or not, I actually thought of you this morning. I was getting my kids ready for school and on the Today Show, they had a reporter in Colorado talking about the snow!!! Bet ALL your friends are jealous that you only have 8 days until you are out of there!! Hope your trip is amazing
    Kristen

8 days? OH NO you changed your days.... guess we wont see you
    ~ Danielle & Corey ~

My sympathies on the snow but yippee! on your CTI trip! Have a great vacation. Razzl

Thanks all. We are really excited. Both my husband and daughter slid off the road this morning on their way to work. Husband's car is fine (he barely went off), daughters car has scratches on the side (she high centered the car), but both are fine. Daughter is learning that when we say SLOW on the snowy roads, that we mean SLOW!!!! on the snowy roads. Luckily we bought her a beat up car because we knew she would beat up whatever she got.

7 days left and we our only stress will be what to eat and drink for 10 days. Oh the life! lol
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Juli

I don't recall you showing us sympathy when we got blasted with snow.

Now I just don't want you cutting into my annual sales!

Attachment 2822

Attachment 2823
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; January 13th, 2010 at 07:04 PM.

Juli - have a wonderful time, it sounds like you need your vacation already, and winter hasn't even started yet. I saw the reports of the snow and was wondering if you were getting any of it. It looks like you got it all.

Deb